What Is The Rarest BIONICLE Mask You Own?

Huh, then I guess you got real lucky, did you buy just the mask or the whole set recently?

Yā€™know, I found that mask in a bulk LEGO bin at Bricks and Minifigs. As far as other rare masks go, I have several of the 2001 Noble and Great masks in the non-set colors, including a trans-blue Ruru and a Teal Miru. Pretty nice how it works out.

Iā€™m trying to raise money to buy a prototype Tohunga, so pretty much everything is currently for sale.

1 Like

2001 brown kakama
Iā€™m sad

Iā€™ll definitely consider it after the Holiday season.

1 Like

The rarest mask is this strange peach colored Ruru. I got it from good will and I canā€™t find any information about it

2 Likes

Looks like a bleached orange one to me. Maybe was left in the sun for too long?

I donā€™t think it is really rare but, I think my rarest is Iruiniā€™s mask

Trans-black Kaukau. Havenā€™t seen many of them around but I donā€™t know.
White Miru?
Gold Kakama and Akaku
The gold Ignika. Which I lucked out on and got in a bag of assorted parts.

And a whole lot of Krana :stuck_out_tongue:

Whoa! How did you get that Lime Huna!?! Is it a misprint? Iā€™ve never seen that before!

Gold Pakari, Gold Kualsi, Krakaan, Green Faxon, Spinax head, Dumeā€™s Mask, Maxilos mask, Dark Blue Ruru, and a Red Miru.

I have the golden Kualsi too

In 2001 they sold mask packs, which contained a random mask. This mask could be any of the Toa Mata or Turagaā€™s masks, each available in six different colors. That meant that each of the Toa Mataā€™s masks could be red, white, blue, brown, black, or green, and that the Turuagaā€™s masks could be orange, light grey, light blue, tan, dark grey, or lime. Itā€™s quite useful for MOCing, and really a shame that the trend didnā€™t continue.

Sorry for the late response hereā€”I definitely forgot Matau had the lime green masks! Whoops! When I first saw the Huna I thought it was Yellowā€”that would be an amazing misprinted color!

1 Like

Probably either my olmak, my dark gold kualsi, or my dark gold avohkii.

So,my dark gold Kualsi is a little rare. Now I realize I got Iruini for a cheap priceā€¦ But I donā€™t really have any rare masks than this one

1 Like

This is not a mask but I didnā€™t feel that an entirely new topic was necessary for this.

Iā€™ve recently gotten a golden lego games Dice. a promotional set only given out in german toysRus stores in 2010. probably the rarest lego thing i own. i got the release with a 1 dot tile incase anyone cares which one i got.

2 Likes

Well lets see now, I have two masks of scavenging, a Krahkaan, a Gold Kualsi, Norikā€™s silver mask, a bunch of kraata, four copper masks, a corrupted Hai, and a few Olmaks.

Mine is probably Lhikans Hau, Antrozā€™s Jutlin in the Jetrax T6 or Lewaā€™s Adaptive Miru in the Axalara T9. And if these count, the Mask of Creation in both colors released, and the ā€œFusedā€ Mask of Control. (I also own a brown Akaku Nuva and red Miru Nuva.)

1 Like

transparent mask of water number 181

4 Likes

Flat gold Vahi and Pearl Gold Kraahkan.

1 Like