What Is The Rarest BIONICLE Mask You Own?

I guess my lime Ruru and Huna

3 Likes

I have a trans-lime green Miru, a gold (bronze?) Mata Akaku, and an orange Ruru.

1 Like

The NYCC exclusive mask.

13 Likes

Grey Kopaka Nuva mask…to mention, I dont have a lot of sets.

2 Likes

Trans-green Toa Mata Miru

2 Likes

My prototype Kanohi Hau

5 Likes

I can imagine someone on this topic in the next month saying, “Oh yeah, I own one of the 14 karat gold masks that Lego held a competition for recently!”

2 Likes

I have most of the misprints from 2001 - 2003 (The Ruru’s and Matatu’s) I also have the special editions of the Avohkii and the Kraahkan

http://www.bzpower.com/Imaging/stories/moviemakuta.JPG

I also own the chrome hau, The copper masks, multiple trans lime miru’s, some of the silver nuva masks (Gali, Lewa Onua), and the Golden Ignika

I forgot to add this the first time

I also have multiple Infected Hau Nuva’s

11 Likes

I just have a copper Huna :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@Nopasino still waiting for any sort of proof that you have the Mask of Creation.

6 Likes

Glitter Avohkii, blue Kakama Nuva, a green Hau…and I think that’s it.

This doesn’t count either, but I have nine Huna Metrus (I can’t find two of them though ._.)

2 Likes

That’s a lot of an awesome mask

2 Likes

I have a misprint golden Kaukau. It’s very see-through. xD

5 Likes

I would love to see an image of that if possible.

5 Likes

I wouldn’t call the glittery Avokhii a rare, or rarer, mask compared to the original, since it came with every single Takanuva set, with the normal Avokhii.

Apparently not many people have trans-blue Rurus? but they came in fours, so they’re not really rare. Out of all my mask packs, I only got two gold Pakaris and one silver Kakama.

Anything actually worth anything is my NYCC clear Mask of Fire, and my trans-orange Mask of Fire.

5 Likes

Gold Vahi (2) I think that’s all
(Since Glitter Avohkii doesn’t really count)
Unless you count the gold Kualsi

1 Like

I was just kidding. Never mind.

3 Likes

i don’t know… are trans-black kaukaus rare?
i also have a sparkly/glitter avohkii
i also have Lhikan’s hau but i don’t consider it rare thought

1 Like

Trans-black Kaukaus are rare.

I have a silver Kaukau, and 2 Kakamas: one silver, one gold. I used to have a gold Akaku, but that got lost somehow many years ago. Still mad about that.

1 Like

Sure! Excuse the crap lighting and chemistry equations, I wasn’t sure what surface to use. ^^’ But it’s a side by side comparison with a normal gold Kaukau, to see the differences easier.

Hopefully the camera does an okay job. But if it’s too hard to see and someone has a better idea of lighting, lemme know. XD

(Bleehhhh, phone, you’re too confusing to do posts~)

3 Likes