What Is Your Evil Plan to Infiltrate TTV

Most of us here would love to be on the show, but we all know our chances are slim. Applego has hired you to sneak in and become one of them and destroy them on the inside. How would you do this?

Plan A: Use my XxSwagnemitexX l33t haxor skeelz to hack into their database and trace where they live. Then I would become “friends” with them. Then I would use my friend influence to become part of TTV and destroy them.

Plan B: I would assassinate Kini and I would eat his soul and become him.

Share your evil plans below, and maybe they just might work. :smiley:

~Phoenix~

11 Likes

b-but why tho?

3 Likes

Fixed Title - Ekorak

Also I need to think of my plan :3

2 Likes

Wait for a casting call and then apply. I don’t think they’d really accept a murderer on the podcast.

4 Likes

My evil plan is to wait until the next auditions

6 Likes

become a mod

hack the system

13 Likes

http://i.imgur.com/QVaXmzV.jpg

I’m in

24 Likes

Isn’t your successive string of topics not disturbing…

Ha! I don’t think I’d put any of my real life friends on the podcast. Maybe as a guest star as best (Eljay’s done that several times).

7 Likes

First, I’d wait for casting to be available, then I’d be accepted in and say my name is Mrs. Nesbitt, They’d totally let me in. After that, I’d pay Slime some money, then he’d hack the system for me. After that I would accomplish my mission. See Eljay’s face behind that Miru.

8 Likes

Well, A: He meant his newly found influence as our friend to become a part of TTV.

And B: If we wanna start slingin’ mud, let’s discuss the progress the ever-so productive Govaki has gotten on 2D BioCraft.

AKA On Air. =P

9 Likes

I wasn’t mudslinging, I was saying that if I wanted to put my friend on a podcast he’d be a guest star, not a regular member, because that’s the precedent we’ve set.

Check yourself before your wreck yourself, ol’ buddy ol’ pal-o.

12 Likes

Fair point! Speaking of which, weren’t you going to bring some friends around… ?

Oh hey, by the way, when is new guest start system Kahi? =P

You mixed Invi, Meso, and me into one sentence. Impressive.

7 Likes

Okay, lets stop fighting

-TMM

3 Likes

You heard the movement guys, gee

8 Likes

This topic fell apart so much so fast.

3 Likes

To be kind respectable person and slowly make my way through the ranks.

2 Likes

Well that’s boring. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

But a good and honest choice nonetheless.

6 Likes

Using my magical sway over reality I’d go back in time to when they just let people in and insert myself there, then I’d subtly affect their minds to the point where they assume I hadn’t left or been fired since then. After that, I’d just go back to present day and drop in for the next podcast. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes