What Is Your Evil Plan to Infiltrate TTV

I could do this with Ven. Maybe.

6 Likes

I would create a thousand youtube accounts and subscribe all of them to TTV. When the time is right, I will unsubscribe all of them at once. The loss of a thousand peopleā€™s viewerships would leave them heartbroken and vulnerableā€¦

3 Likes
2 Likes

http://i.imgur.com/t913p2x.gif

15 Likes

Iā€™ll just Ask if I can join.

Another topic where I have to ask: Why would you do this in the first place?

And I donā€™t have a plan because at my current state, it would make no sense for me to be on the podcast.

Not at all? Why do you ask?

MATRIX TIME.

2spooky4me

Sure they would. If they didnā€™t know you were a murderer.

1 Like

Fire Eljay, Fire Viper, Fire the rest, Make my own rules that canā€™t be change at all what so ever. rehire everyone, make Eljay reveal his face, make Eljay suck on a Mangosteen for all eternity, put Viper in a coma.

PARTY!!!

1 Like

Good question. Here is my evil plan:

Save the world.

Become supreme leader of everything because of awesome ability of referencing an old rock song that BRD once did a music vid toā€¦

Use new found power to take TTV by force

???

Profit

1 Like

Hereā€™s my plan to infiltrate TTV:

Iā€™m too lazy to make a plan

4 Likes

My plan

1. Hire Hitman

2. Kill Eljay

3. Replace Eljay with @Political_Slime

3 Likes

I like this plan.

10 Likes

replace eljay with slimslam?

itā€™s not gonna be a big change.

3 Likes

3.14159265: Slime politically manipulates the TTV versus AppLEGO war so that he can create a new regime, the cult of @yran.

4 Likes

My plan: convince Slurm to induct me after he replaces Eljay. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Intercept the Fed Ex truck with Mesoā€™s order of the summer sets and then hide in the boxā€¦ (Mandarin voice) they will never see me coming.

2 Likes

My plan:

1. Learn how to span class spoilers.
  2. Necropost random topics made by people whoā€™ve left the boards.
  3. Claim to be the creator of said topics.
  4. Gain popularity to rival Nyranā€™s.
  5. Become a responsible Mod.
  6. ???
  7. Join Zombie Hunter Strike Force
  8. ???
  9. Become TTV

B1. If someone discovers part 3, flag user.
B2. If banned, hack into PinkFluffyNyran, than continue.
B3. If PFN banned, hire assassin to kill Eljay, with a note: He will strike again. Then, kill Meso, then Kahi, then Ven. Leave Var to try and do everything. He will fail, call for cast, then join because he has no choice.
B4. If killed, place conscious and memories in robot, make ultimate AI.
B5. If part 6 fails, try again until part 6 successfully executed.

Most of my plan is classified, but I can share this:

Step one: become a mod

done

8 Likes

IVXLIWH ZIV PVKG DRGSRM NB XLNKFGVI LU VEVIB XOFE GSZG VOQZB WILKH GLDZIW SRN OLXZGRLM. R DROO URMW SRN ZMW YVXLNV SRN. R DROO WRHTFRHV NB ELRXV ZMW WLM SRH NRIF, HL GSVB DROO MVEVI PMLDā€¦ FMGRO RG RH GLL OZGV.

What, you thought Iā€™d be that open about my pernicious plot? Hereā€™s a clue: ATBASH.
Have fun decoding!

Okay, fine, hereā€™s my plan for those of you who refuse to waste twenty minutes decoding:

RECORDS ARE KEPT WITHIN MY COMPUTER OF EVERY CLUE THAT ELJAY DROPS TOWARD HIS LOCATION. I WILL FIND HIM AND BECOME HIM. I WILL DISGUISE MY VOICE AND DON HIS MIRU, SO THEY WILL NEVER KNOWā€¦ UNTIL IT IS TOO LATE.

1 Like

Phase one: get really good at MOCing
Phase two: become Lego designer
Phase three: use insider information to gain access
Phase four: profit
If phase three fails at least Iā€™m still working my dream job