What Is Your Evil Plan to Infiltrate TTV

Well that went from zero to a hundred

1 Like

I donā€™t know how to do anything else successfully

Nope your not kill them.

1 Like

I AM BE KILL THEM

2 Likes

Iā€™d bug them until they let me join. Iā€™m quite stubborn.

Killing them is better fam

1 Like

Iā€™ll create the most impassable listing on Ebay where I offer every Bionicle set ever made for 1$ and free shipping. Then Private Message one of the TTV Cast Members and confidence him to buy it. After he pays, he will need to give me his address so I can ship them to him. After I get the address I will go with a gun at the given address and force him to add me to the TTV Cast.

3 Likes

What if someone else (also known as me) buys it? And I think most of the cast already have most of them

But all of them for only 1$ and free shipping is such an amazing deal that they wouldnā€™t be able to pass it even if they had all of themā€¦

1 Like

But I would buy it first!

Whatā€™s with these and threatening the cast? is this why they arenā€™t that active here?

5 Likes

Step 1: put viruses on all of eljays devices that keep showing images of his snake fursona. That way he will be too angry to use any of them ever again.

Step 2: impersonate eljay by just beeing cynical all of the time

Step 3: ???

Step 4: anschluss

3 Likes

Step 1) Steal an Infinity Gauntlet
Step 2) use it to turn Eljayā€™s miru into the snek fursona
Step 3) ???
Step 4) profit

3 Likes
  1. Go to BrickFair Virginia.
  2. Bring Lewa Master.
  3. Bring some fancy markers nā€™ stuff.
  4. Get this picture taken.

(will remove if thereā€™s a problem)
2 Likes

I had @Mesonak kidnap me but secretly I will use this opportunity to infiltrate the Ttv and rig the Tuyet canon contest in my favor.

Oh yeah, BADA BING BADA BOOM I RESURRECT THIS TOPIC FROM ITS DOOM.

do not infiltrate the ttv. is not nice thing to do.

5 Likes

Why not. Iā€™m going to put on a miruand pretend iā€™m eljay and no one will suspect a thing because eljay used to always wear a Miru and ill say the I was wanting to be like how I used to be hahahahahahah I have a good plan.

1 Like

No one shall stand in your way.

Step 1: Reach master

5 Likes

Step 2: Realize that the Master perks are not helpful.
Step 3: Realize that the Master perks are detrimental.
Step 4: Lose Master.

6 Likes