What is your favorite/least favorite color scheme(s)

Favorites?
Black and white
Gold and black
All metallic colors combined (but only if it has no other colors)
aaand a very oddly specific color set…
Gunmetal, black, and Skull Spider green, with purple and trans-clear highlights

Least favorites…
Well, not many. Mostly color combos that aren’t pulled off well. Most anything can go well, but it really depends on how skilled the MOCer is.

6 Likes

Oh the colour scheme for e-

gets nuked by ekorak before he can finish the sentence

6 Likes

my least favorite is gold/red and red/silver and my favorite is… acutally i enjoy them all except “my least favorite is gold/red and red/silver”

I’m curious: in your opinion what’s wrong with gold/red/silver?

“By the power of black magic let this thread breath once more”

Favorites: Metru Green/Silver/Trans Orange, Yellow/Mata Red/Black, all of the “new” blues squeeshed together, Orange/Gunmetal

Least Fav: Tan/Ketorange, White/Trans Green, Metru Red/Metru Blue, Bronze/Light Blue (shudders)

Probably trans. purple with gold, and trans. yellow with gold.

A white colorscheme with accents trans. yellow and gold would be really the best colorscheme though.

I also like bright and unique colors like dark azure and magenta.

My least favorite would be red and black, trans. reddish orange (because of being overused), and tons of silver added into colorschemes.

It depends on how it is pulled off, But I am a sucker for white, green and black accents.

I love it when someone can pull off a green moc well.

Ah, you forget, Mata Green was not abandoned following 2003. 2006’s Mini Tractor, 2009’s Tractor with Trailer, and 2013’s Service Truck all had mata green parts in them. Several technic vehicles prior to bionicle had the old green too which actually makes it a pretty serviceable color if you know what you’re doing.

That is, lime sockets, not lime armor pieces developed any time between 2008 and now, including a good number of CCBS shells

1 Like

I dislike red/blue

Red/black is my favorite with black/grey or silver being a close second.

1 Like

Red is the color of champions :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Hello there

orange and lime green… worst… combo… EVER

I like a good dark red and a light teal. Purple’s awesome too.
Least favorite? Uh… Not too big on orange, or any neon color. Those just hurt my eyes to look at.

Most colors can work if you do it right, Green and Orange are among them.

2 Likes

Black/White is :heart:.

1 Like

Anything with purple pretty much becomes my favorite.

My favorite color scheme has got to be Onepu purple and lime. I also like silver and Metru blue, Metru green and Keeto orange, and maybe Metru red and white. I love the three main Metru colors, and Onepu purple might just be my favorite LEGO color ever. Transparent green is probably second.

I can’t stand the neon transparent orange, not because it looks bad, but because it’s often overused. I also dislike the sky blue of Nokama and Gali 2001.

I can’t think of any color schemes I dislike, but my favorite one is white and orange.

2 Likes