What is your first name IRL?

All I’ll say is that my name is a pretty common one and that I don’t go by any nicknames, although my XC/track coach does call me by a nickname (which I’m fine with)

Some call me…Tim.

12 Likes

The name’s Bond… James Bond.
/s It’s actually Jack

3 Likes

My name J- bleeeeeeegh!!!

Couldn’t even finish that sentence.

1 Like

My name’s Fargoth for y’all.

2 Likes

Oh, what the heck, my name is Alexa. Most people call me Lexa.

3 Likes

#relatable

It’s less that this topic specifically is a scam, it’s more that we now have topics dedicated to

your age,

your birthday,

your height,

your handwriting,

where you are from,

and what you look like.

I’m not saying that anyone is at fault for making those topics, or for posting in them. Just bear in mind that if some internet weirdo wanted to get your information, they very easily could.

In any case, I’m in agreement with you that anyone not posting their actual first name is spamming. Please just post/discuss your first names here guys. If you don’t want to share yours, you don’t have to post it. Just move on.

11 Likes

Ava

.jg

I have considered sharing my first name, with internet people for some time. It started as a privacy thing, however as tine as gone on, that name I have “IRL” no longer belongs to who I am as Lobster. Certainly there are times when this line blurs, but my “real name” is not who you know…

4 Likes

My first name is Jan.

Mine is Dameion.

Honestly I thought this topic might be of some use to me but I realize that it is not.

Why would it be of use to you?

5 Likes

^ What he said

1 Like

My name is Horsemuzzle

2 Likes

No clue. To be honest I was just wondering the other day if @Political_Slime s name was bob so that’s why I made this

5 Likes

Why didn’t you just PM him then?

2 Likes

I’m flattered, but like Cronk said, feel free to PM about anything. I’m just a mostly regular user with some special mod powers. I don’t bite.

and for the record my name is not bob

8 Likes

My name is Fernando. Yes, I´m Spanish.

Feel free to refer to me as Ferb from now on

4 Likes