What is your most powerful MOC character?

plz no

anyways, for me, it’d be a H.U.M.A.N.

which stands for something that I can’t remember off the top of my head

but basically, he created a pocket dimension around him in which he could control everything within, and he also controlled a tower that does the same thing but bigger.

2 Likes

That artwork is amazing, dude!

1 Like

My toa of carbon (I forget the name.) Is probably my most powerful, since carbon is like the building blocks of life.

Er…I did a revamp of krekka, he’s strong I think. I honestly don’t put thought into a moc’s powers/ablities

None of my HF characters really have ‘powers’, so its not like it’s a contest of who can dimensionally dropkick somebody. All in all, my most powerful dude is Probably Crimson. However outside of HF…definitely Vulcann.

3 Likes

I remember in your last story crimson being a hecking beast

A looooong time ago, not far away from my home, acctualy in my home, I built a BIG Lego snake, made of techinic, maybe it was not as cool as I remember now, but I think that could it be. I planned to remake him, now much better, and put him a name. I think he will be named…Pradikon

Yeah, he’s still a beast, arguably moreso.

1 Like

I have an old nameless great being oc. He was imprisoned by the other great beings for having powerful psychic abilities. Before being imprisoned, he had a vision of the creation of the matoran, and thought he was the being who would create them.
While in his chamber, he crafted false matoran that inherit no elemental abilities out of fragments of his mind. He soon discovered that his false matoran could escape his chamber, so he used them as eyes into the outside world. The discovery of real matoran enrages him, blaming the other great beings for “copying” his work.
My self-moc, Hautaka, is the last of his children. Hautaka is used as a tool to destroy the real matoran from the inside very slowly. He rebels, and with no memory of his creation, seeks the being who stalks his mind.

But that’s just an edgy au I made when I was 12. I still think it is a creative idea but again, it may be a tad edgy for my liking.

3 Likes

In a few MOCs or so you’ll all see a beast, a guardian, and a new character whom, in the ‘story’ is the one who eventually winds up killing Kardymis for good, so errrr… he’s gonna be the powerful one. Everyone’s just got to wait to see what he looks like :wink:

1 Like

Wait…

Kardymis can die? :scream:

Yeah he ain’t immortal

I’ve got this large mechanical creature with way too many powers for her own good. She is the queen of a group called the Cult of the Great Beings, which is a large group individuals who replace parts of their body with GB tech. The higher in rank you are, the more alterations you get. As the queen, she has more changes than anyone, only her brain is left. She has four spider like legs and and two huge arms and two smaller arms when in ruling mode, and she can transfer her brain into a smaller but more powerful combat frame, that disposes with the spider legs and gives her powerful weapon arms, but she keeps the small two arms.

1 Like

Who’s that

1 Like

Ah, I had forgotten about this topic. This was a welcome surprise.

But yeah, I think my old reply covers most of his in-universe backstory, though tbh I’m sure if I rewrote that today I’ve rethought some of it.

As for the real-world stuff, I made him for an old Bionicle RP server I was in that started all the way back in the LMBs. It’s mostly died down by now, but I still have a huge fondness for the characters I used in it. And, actually pretty well timed, I’ve been working on some updated artwork for the main characters I used, including this guy.

(Still needs some clean up in a few places)

6 Likes

So who is he?

Well i took it apart yonks ago but it was called Aezaephynxus, some atrocius-makuta-slenderman-darkness-evil-fusion-final-boss-thing.

I really only built this to show off that mask lol. Sorry for the picture quality.

4 Likes

Well… He’s an rpc/oc I made up a few years ago. Tbh I’m not sure what more you’re looking for in an answer. The original post and my reply cover pretty much all there is to him.

1 Like

A name perhaps

The character’s name is Zurakia, which is stated multiple times in the original post. It’s not a mystery who the character is or their name. As previously requested, please read the original post for any questions you have as it explains most of the details.

If you lack reading comprehension, or simply cannot read English, we will be unable to help you.

4 Likes