What Kanohi-Mask would you have/make

I would have a mask of phasing, the Kanohi Fasi, allowing me to A) Walk through objects, walls, etc. and B) Being able to avoid enemy attacks without moving.

The Kakama Nuva does that too. It can change speed on a molecular level. Also heightened senses and reflexes. :wink:

Reference: BIONICLEsector01

I think it’s pretty obvious what mask I’d choose. Mask of Creation for the win! WHOO!

Anyway, along the vein of making your own mask, I made up a mask for the BZPRPG (not that I ever did anything with it) The Great Mask of Responsibility: This Kanohi allows the user to switch powers with another being, as long as they are in physical contact and the other being gives his/her consent. Only natural powers can be swapped, not any abilities granted by a Kanohi or any other external object that gives power, and weaknesses come with. Powers remain swapped until the bearer reverses the effect or they will revert naturally after 1 hour. For MoC purposes it was shaped like a Noble Huna

the garai with its own and the vahis powers

control over gravity and time… :smiley:

I would make a mask that… would make me have access to the Internet. I would think something, it would be typed. And I am totally not using it right now…

3 Likes

Nobe Huna, cuz best design.

1 Like

Oh, I thought of another mask - one that would allow me to remember everything in my entire life perfectly and without fail. It would make my life so much less frustrating…

4 Likes

And horrifying at the same time…

6 Likes

yay, let’s totally talk about masks with morbid powers.

3 Likes

A mask that lets me make good female mocs without using nuva boobs or rhakshi boobs…

but if I had to pick a real one it would be the avokki

3 Likes

I think I will just let this one go. All the jokes are way to obvious, and everyone can figure them out themselves. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I would prefer a Pakari with the power of the Calix and Garai. Flight, Gravity and Strength? Who the hell does not want these things?
Or, a Mask of Rapid Healing, because I’m quite fragile IRL, so, I could make up the downs with the Kanohi.

Mask of Compression - grant wearer ability to compress matter into desired shaped or density, and ability to restore the compressed object to its original state at will.
Imagine invisible blades from compressed air, or endless supply of bomb by compressing things and restore them near the enemy. Packing would be much easier. And you even get to create a black hole!

2 Likes

Kanohi Hau… Kinda. In my story, after a hundred years on Spherus Magnus, the Kanohi’s true potential are unlocked, and they can do more. The Hau can, for example, do things like create a Halo/mass-effect-inspired-shield, as well as a shield that could protect a city (which someone actually does, but it drains a lot from them and leaves them immobile,) as well as other shield related stuff. But mainly, I like the look of the Hau.

2 Likes

fanon even

3 Likes

I’ll have a black volitak with the power to teleport

@Gravityhurts123 What do you think of the 2015 version of the Hau?

Edited for Double Post - Waj

Hey there! You should read this, it will help :wink:

It’s a good mask but I prefer the original kanohi hau by far

1 Like

the Kanohi Thanos, mask of infinity stones, has the power of all the infinity gems

OP mask FTW

I want the Kanohi Iden, the Mask of Spirit. Because… reasons.

1 Like

Kanohi farshtley, mask of canon, it would look like this…

it would allow the user to canonize things and decanonize things.
It is the fusion of the MOCR, MOCO, MOL, MOUP, MOT

4 Likes