What Languages Have You Learned?

Yes, the Kanji, Katakana, and Hiragana. Though the Katakana and Hiragana have the same sounds Katakana are only used for foreign words like names of countries, or states in the U.S. etc. Kanji are simply symbols that mean whole words or feelings.

As I said though, it’s all just memorization, though there are like 3000+ Kanji.

I know english.
that is all.

2 Likes

I can kinda sorta hold casual conversation in Italian :stuck_out_tongue:

I can speak Latin but there’s nothing of value in what I say (due mostly to vocabulary).

And I read Matoran.

4 Likes

I am extremely fluent in written Matoran.
I can also discern the names of various kaiju in katakana.

Your an rad cool dude.

Mind you, there is still Kanji no one knows of.
But yeah, as Nyran said I study Japanese, been studying it for 6 .5 years at school, I quite obviously learnt English.

I can speak Australian stereotype, I’m aspiring to learn KR Gaim’s Over Lord Language and the Kuuga Runes/Alphabet/Hieroglyphics.

3 Likes

I feel your pain from Chinese, haha. It’s so much harder than normal language, because not only do you have to memorize how to speak but also how to write… it makes asian languages so much harder to learn xD

I learned English grew up speaking Spanish until I started school so I had to learn English. I speak english fluently, but my spanish has gone down hill but its starting to get better again because I have been using it more now than I did when I was in school.
Also I know a little japanese just a little I just know the basics: like how are you and where can I find also how long will it take to get to this place and where would you recommend to eat and some other phrases

I forgot that I can also count in Spanish, but only up to like five.

I speak English and German fluently. My knowledge of Latin is limited to reading and writing, even though I could stutter some basic sentences if I had to.
I’ve been learning Spanish for 3 years now and still only know the basics.

I know Spanish and English. That’s about it.

I know that feeling. Try describing BIONICLE in Spanish. (or anything you’re a really big fan of) It actually helps.

I learned English.

What? It’s true. I don’t still babble like a baby. I actually had to learn English in order to speak it as my native language.

3 Likes

I never learned English; I was born with the entirety of the language perfectly imprinted within my mind

6 Likes

I speak English, et français, y español también.
I also know some Japanese phrases.

B-B-BAKA something something German Japanese SEKAI ICHI

2 Likes

I’ve learnt english. I have spoken swedish since i learnt too speak, and i have had german in school for a year

1 Like

I am learning French.

@LelouchViBritannia, don’t forget you’re also fluent in anime.

5 Likes

Im fluent in shyriiwook, because i just learned it.

what if
what if ekorak really is pot8o

Seriously.

I don’t know my native language very well, mainly because I grew up with english moreso then my native language
And I read books in English too.

2 Likes

I’m learning Spanish.

Like most people here, English is my native tongue. I’ve been in the French Quebec school system all my life, so I speak it pretty fluently. I took some Spanish for two years. I’d love to become more familiar with Matoran writing (talk about dead languages) and Aurebesh (Star Wars script). Unfortunately, languages really aren’t my strong point…

4 Likes

I know the first one by heart, but am still working on the second myself.

Also I know Predacon. I don’t know Maximal or other Cybertronian Language tho.

3 Likes