What Languages Have You Learned?

I’m learning Aurebesh.
I already know the spoken part, I just need the alphabet.

2 Likes

I’m still learning spanish and it’s going

less than stellar

Oh, I’m also learning French.
Like, an actual class…
(Ironically, I started learning Aurebesh during a break in said class)

Taco taco ole ole amirite

Yeah, spanish can be very difficult sometimes.

I’d never thought i’d learn about counting Arabic numbers using Bionicle masks and stones

5 Likes

4-9 are actually really good stylized versions of those masks. I like the Hau, Miru, and Pakari especially. How did I not know about this?

2 Likes

I can write fluent Braxiations and then read it out loud…
That is until I convert the symbols, than things get rough.

It’s English (or made up English words like bonkle words) but the first three non-vowels (Y is a vowel) go to the end of the word. Reverse the word. Add an E at the end. This doesn’t apply to Braxiation exclusive words. Now convert to the Braxiation symbols (which will be added later)
Soe haeye! M’ie a drnee.
Oh yeah I speak American.

I Can speak some crappy french , really good english and greek ( insert proud patriotic comment here or something ) ολε ολε

I learned Spanish for six years from 6th to 11th grade, however, I’ve forgotten most of it after not studying it for the last year and a half

I speak Matoran.

I’m figuring out Ancient Greek atm

Know some Spanish, and a couple things in other languages. I’m most fluent in Ducktopian tho

I can speak fluent English, American, Canadian, and Australian.

5 Likes

That’s a lot man! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

me too actually , I’m learning it in school .

1 Like

Well, I am native into Romanian (I bet that if I say a sentence you would have no idea what I just said). I also speak English (duh) and I know a little French.

2 Likes

I’ve been learning Japanese from watching anime, one day I’ll be able to watch it without the subtitles!

You’re not going to get far with just that. I highly recommend practicing the writing system and basic grammar so you can start drilling vocabulary. http://www.guidetojapanese.org and Core 2k/6k Optimized Japanese Vocabulary deck for Anki are where I started after memorising the kana. I’ve been very lazy with my studies but now I’m barely able to read most web comics I come across after ten months.

2 Likes

The language of love

1 Like

Learning French rn, want to learn Deutsche, Polski, and Русский in the future.