What makes you play better?

What makes you play better? It can be music, a video or something else, and for what game. Any game really, I don’t care.

I personally listen to a custom playlist I created on YouTube that has music I picked from smooth jazz with an urban beat, rock (not death metal), electronic, and a few of E-Dubbles Freestyle Fridays.

Mountain Dew.

The only drink with enough caffeine to affect me.

1 Like

Mountain Dew and Doritos
/s
I generally play better if I’m calmer.
Or sometimes it’s just a good day and i’m in “the zone” and I rek everyone regard’ess of what’s happening

I really dunno, I suck at Video games and I don’t think anything can change that. However playing together as a team with people you can see and talk to always helps the mood…

2 Likes

If I focus on the game I perform better.

For me it’s just silence. Whenever I play a video game, something like my dog barking or the dehumidifier in my basement turning on can kinda annoy me and throw my guard off.

Dr Pepper cherry, sometimes a bowl of cereal

1 Like

Music.
Whatever kind is my preference at the time.

This beauty.

3 Likes

Obsessing over getting good and playing constantly until I can become decent.

Some examples: Batman: Arkham combat, speedrunning Sonic Unleashed daytime levels, driving in Need 4 Speed, Smash Bros. tech skill, etc.

Also, watching YouTube videos helps me a lot. Seeing the way professionals pull expert level play is really helpful for me, and I just go and try and replicate what I see.

1 Like

Usually music helps me with stuff like smash bros, specifically the megaman theme remix.

For games like halo having a team of friends cause then we understand how we play and can set up like that, and keeping calm helps, you get salty and your skill drops.

1 Like

A playlist of anime OPs.

1 Like

I always play music on my iPad when I play Smash, helps me focus better.
Also Coca-Cola because it’s :ok_hand:

A lot of these

(dying star is baelo in halo)

5 Likes

Listening to Game Grumps.

1 Like

Getting boosted.

Rage.

2 Likes

Cheat codes

4 Likes

GET GUD