Which Mask Do You Associate Yourself With?

I love the Avsa (obviously) because of its design and powers.

I love the fact that this is one of the few masks to actually have FANGS! It’s not too wide like the Jutlin, and its more sleek and tight than the Shelek. Now obviously in-universe all three masks were shape-shifted, so we don’t know what they originally looked like, but I love it as is.

As for the power, (Hunger or Vampirism,) I’ve always been attracted to the idea of being able to weaken others and strengthen myself at the same time. And I could do it from a distance, with just a look…

4 Likes

Mata Hau, because iconic.

1 Like

Stop being so boring. Why are you so boooring?

/s

4 Likes

Why are you so unamerican?

/s

2 Likes

Kakama is superior to all other masks.

11 Likes

The Metru Hau is one of my favorites.
But the Phantoka Miru is the best.

3 Likes

Even though I use Tuma’s mask for my Self-Moc’s mask, the Mask of Ethereality, I pretty much associate myself with the Pakari, my favorite version being the 2015 version.

3 Likes

Some masks are really nice, but since they exist only on unofficial artworks, I can’t really decide wether I should draw my own design of this mask or not?

2 Likes

Wow, you know, I never really thought about it before until now…

That’s a really tough question…

/s

5 Likes

Mata Miru… It’s a bird face from the side and a massively comical smile from the front

3 Likes

One Hau
Two Hau
Red Hau
Blue Hau…

6 Likes

Umm… two actually.

1.The Mask of Ultimate Power.

For the longest time, I’ve been throwing together ideas on how G1 and G2 of BIONICLE could connect.
Some people say I’m combining the power of more than one element, making it too strong and dangerous (or just out of this world).

2. The Mask of Creation.
This is only when my ideas work (fanon-wise anyway).

:wink:

3 Likes

HEY!!! I SAID WITH HORNS!!!
ya dingus…
:expressionless:

3 Likes

Pretty much any Kaukau (except the mistika one) is good for me.

Kakamas are good too but I still identify mostly with the Kaukau, specially the 2015 one

2 Likes

Also, come to think of it, the Rode, a bit.

Take Black Phantom/Voltix helmet, a trans red Kaukau, a Mask of Creation, a red protector mask, and a couple of custom heads, then melt them all down, and pour the plastic into the lid of a pickle jar…

4 Likes

My Self Moc uses Thunder’s helmet, but as for an actual Kanohi mask…it’s hard to choose…maybe the Noble Shelek

4 Likes

Kanohi Kualsi,because quick travel?Heck yeah.

Totally not biased by the fact that Iruini is my favourite Toa ever or anything.

2 Likes

The kraahkan (original release) just love the way it looks and how different it was and still is from most masks

1 Like