Which Mask Do You Associate Yourself With?

I used to associate myself with a Metru Hau
currently my self MOC wears a 08 Miru

3 Likes

Just kidding, we’re cool.
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I envision myself with a Mata Kaukau, but my Avatar has a Mitsikia Pakari.

~W12~

For me, I’d probably go with a Hau Mata. But I do really like the Turaga Huna, as well.

1 Like

… Take a guess…
I would also really like to have an actual helmet based on the concept art 2015 mask of water (the “rocketeeric” one) in a silvery color (I’ll post some pictures when I have more time)

3 Likes

I prefer using the Okotan Mask, the Mask of Stone (2015 Pohatu) , and the Unity Mask of Fire (2016 Tahu).

2 Likes

this thing of beauty

dunno why just one of my favorite mask designs, colour variant and power.

8 Likes

I would’ve liked that as well, but more because it was worn by a Ta-Matoran.

3 Likes

Ok I’m back with the images!

It’s the “rocketeeric” one.

14 Likes

It’s sad that a mask like that couldn’t exist because of the molding spot.

3 Likes

Yeah, I would have loved to have one in metallic silver. I’m not a big fan of the mouth area, so I would have changed that by making it flat and maybe repeating the “arrow” detail you can see on the forehead a couple of times in that area. Also, I can’t help but notice that one of the ridges on top is missing…

1 Like

If it was that easy, they would have done it already. The molding holes ruined Nuju’s mask.

Despite owning him, I never payed attention to the three lines as his mouth.

5 Likes

They should’ve put the molding marks in the scopes on the right side of his head.

1 Like

Being the first mask I ever owned (Kongu’s Teal Miru excepted), the Great Akaku of 2001 is my choice. It’s my desktop wallpaper, and (G1) Kopaka is far too boss a character to be dislodged.

360 3-Scope.

Man.

That geometric variation of the Mask of Water is ten times better than the final version of it.

1 Like

The Kanohi Kraakahn. I’m rather cynical, and I’m quick to see the darkness in people. I can tell instantly when someone hates something or someone. So that one.

But my self moc wears a Vahi.

4 Likes

I think the Rode would be a better fit for that :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I associate myself with a blue Pakari, because like the color blue and my friends told me my face looked like a Pakari once. Power-wise, though, I’d much rather have a Kadin.

4 Likes

A powerless Pakari that bears a striking resemblance to a real one

Cause my muscles that look very real and strong

But in reality, they’re fake

=p

6 Likes