Which Mask Do You Associate Yourself With?

I’m seriously considering changing my avatar, because I don’t want it to remind me that we’ll never get the Mask of Time… can you guys please tell me what you think of it? Because I think that now everyone pretty much recognizes me as “the guy with the Mask of Time”.

4 Likes

i want it

I like your avatar. You could always see if someone could put G2 mask of time on shape ways.

3 Likes

I, of course, like the mask that demands attention, so…

4 Likes

I associate myself with the Kanohi Ranae, the Mask of Kermit. /s

Also, Ranae is ‘frog’ in Latin

In all seriousness, I haven’t picked a Kanohi yet, plus I like my current avatar.

5 Likes

Use the G1 mask of time as your’e profile photo, but make it orange with a similar background to what you currently have.

Either way I guess The mask I would associate with myself would either be the Hau or a white Kakama.

2 Likes

Hau Nuva

or Huna

But this is my favourite

7 Likes

EDIT:
Zatth.

Then Akaku Nuva would have been your pick, due to similar Vader like cheeks on that mask.

1 Like

True to my name, my nonexistent self-MOC is a Toa Nuva (of Fire). So, currently, I represent/associate myself with the Hau Nuva.

When I first joined the community it was an ordinary Hau, but I decided that was just a trifle cliche and moved on to a Kualsi. Then to a Rau/Noble Rau, then to a Great/Noble Matatu. Then I decided to go back to my roots, but in Nuva form. So that’s how I ended up with a Hau Nuva.

Why, yes, I am indecisive. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m considering making a custom Hau Nuva with a scope, too, to reflect current aesthetic changes to my nonexistent self-MOC.

2 Likes

After spending so much time with it, mine is the Kanohi Hanga, Mask of Creation.

Eeehh…nope.

They you dont really like the Vader helmet design if you just say nope. You need to explain it, nope as a response means nothing in this context.

@Matanui606 I want him to explain it, just saying nope is pointless since it doesnt properly answer the comment.

1 Like

Sure he can. It’s his opinion. Just because you think they’re similar doesn’t mean he has to like the Akaku Nuva just because he likes Vader’s mask. I like the Hau Mata, but hate the 2015 Mask of Fire, even though they have very similar base designs.

4 Likes

Alright, fine. You’ve piqued my interest. What does it look like?

1 Like

The one Ekimu wears, I call it Kanohi Hanga cause I connected two universes and thats its Maori name.

But there are also other versions of the masks in various other universes in which other Bastion members are currently infiltrating.

https://cdna0.artstation.com/p/assets/covers/images/001/380/144/large/matt-betteker-ekimu-1c.jpg?1445417345
http://derchronist.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Art-of-BIONICLE-edit.jpg

So in a sense Mask of Creation and all its multiverse variants.

6 Likes

The Akaku Nuva is a good mask but not my favourite[quote=“Matanui606, post:114, topic:22425”]
Just because you think they’re similar doesn’t mean he has to like the Akaku Nuva just because he likes Vader’s mask.
[/quote]

Alright, you just needed to explain it yourself. I fully believed you were capable of that.

Interesting, I personally go with Kanohi Arka, a name suggested by Tolkien of BZP in the comments of his own Nameless Masks topic when I asked about a Kanohi name for the Mask of Creation.

2 Likes

Most likely a Brown Hau. Does that mean I can join the Hau club?

1 Like