What Minifigure-Type Series Do You Want?

3 Likes

That’s creepy.

10 Likes

I would like to see a Lego Star Wars series… yeah I know kinda lame.

But I would also like so see :

• a Lego Universe series
  • a Lego Lord of the Rings series
  • a Lego Alpha Team series
3 Likes

I’d love an official DBZ minifig series.

1 Like

I’d like to see some generic knights or spacemen. They’d be good army-builders.

2 Likes

Ninjago would be great because there’s a ton of cool TV-exclusive characters. I’m surprised Lego hasn’t done a Ninjago series yet (what with how popular the theme is), but maybe they already have it planned for later?

3 Likes

Rip my bonkle budget I’m buying DW figs.

5 Likes

I would expect a Ninjago Movie series when the movie comes out.

1 Like

Witches. Actually culturally accurate witches, even pagans, druids, and shamans. The different printed pieces can be mixed and matched to create more versions. Even new molds like staffs and hairstyles.

1 Like

Historical figures would be cool. Imagine being able to have Alexander the Great fight Genghis Khan.

3 Likes

Ninjago, Historical Figures, Marvel, DC, special clone troopers. (Gregor, Phase II Waxer, Arc Trooper Echo/Fives, etc.)

1 Like

Hmmm…
Ben 10
DC comics (Booster Gold, Doomsday, Hush, Grant Gustin Flash, Steven Amell Arrow, and Zatana for example. You know, characters who’ve never really gotten minifigures before)

Same for Marvel (I want a Kamlala Khan minifgure, darn it!)
One Piece (admit it a minfigure of brook would be pretty cool)
And…I’m not sure what else I would like to see as a minifigure aeries to be honest.

2 Likes

The Outer Dimension isn’t going to save itself.

4 Likes

Dear Mata Nui…

No…

2 Likes

Since the Disney Minifigures are out, lets talk about what minifigs we want in the possible next wave.

Goofy and Pluto are obvious choices, since they’re the only other main Mickey & Friends characters missing.

I would also love to see some more classic Disney characters, like:

• Pinocchio with a Jiminy Cricket that uses the new baby mold.
  • Snow White accompanied with a Grumpy, since he’s probably the most well known Dwarf from the film.
  • Cinderella, but since she will probably be in the Walt Disney World Cinderella Castle set, I highly doubt her inclusion.

As for The Disney Renaissance:

• Mulan with a possible Mushu would be quite interesting.
  • Belle and Beast from Beauty and the Beast would be pretty cool in my honest opinion.

Finally, there’s Pixar:

• Since Bo Peep is coming back to the big screen in the upcoming Toy Story 4. why not familiarize her to younger audiences by featuring her in a CMF series? Although it’s release is literally years away, I can see why she wouldn’t be included.
  • I know it’s nearly impossible, but I would love a Mr. Potato Head. The fig could use a piece that’s sort of like the Yeti from Series 11, but with a friends pin on the top so you can add his bowler hat.
3 Likes

How would that work?

He would make allot more sense than Buzz and the LGM did.
Because he wasn’t included in any of the Toy Story sets.

I would love if they made Pooh Bear and Piglet. (To feed into nostalgia)

1 Like

Comic strip characters.
Unfortunately, Calvin and Hobbes aren’t options…
I would want one or two Peanuts characters, Jason and Marcus from Foxtrot, and a bunch of other stuff.

2 Likes

http://www.urbangamingelite.com/content/images/features/reviews/super-smash-bros-wiiu//super-smash-bros-wiiu-chars.png
Super Smash Bros Minifigure series.

4 Likes

I want that Meta Knight figure…
That doesn’t yet exist…

1 Like

Ninjago figs would be sweet.

2 Likes