What Minifigure-Type Series Do You Want?

But we kinda already have those…
In the sets…

2 Likes

But there are many variations/characters that are rare or we have just never seen.

2 Likes

[quote=“Booster_Gold, post:36, topic:12770”]
How would that work?
[/quote]I’d imagine that they would design a new head for the mold, since its removable.

1 Like

For the next Disney wave I would like to see some more obscure characters like any of the Treasure Planet characters,or Emperors new groove. Though that’s not a huge possibility I would still like to see it

1 Like

I want Kingdom Hearts in my Disney Minifigure series.

Would make the return of anime spiky hair from Exo Force and new ones.

1 Like

Those could turn out either spectacular or terrifying.

3 Likes

I would LOOOOVVVVVEEEEE a LEGO history line.

I would buy up dem’ Hoplites and Legionaries like hotcakes.

2 Likes

A new Western Theme, Marvel, DC, Nintendo?

1 Like

*bricklink

1 Like

Ii was thinking of Cyberchase or even Peanuts

1 Like

A street fighter series would be cool.

1 Like

Maybe just a line for newspaper comics in general? Like peanuts, Garfield, etc.

2 Likes

I see a Peanuts series coming, as well as an Angry Birds Series

1 Like

Someone said it a while back but a medieval series would be amazing. Some others:
Clone troopers
Marvel superheroes
Greek Mythology

2 Likes

Disney series 2 (with Moana, Elsa, Anna, Hades, Hercules, Meg, Goofy, Scrouge Mc Duck, Snow White, The Evil Queen, Rapunzle, Eugene, Beast, Belle, Gaston, Pinochio, Sleeping Beauty, Tiana, Dr Facilie, Yen Sid, Fantasia Mickey…)

1 Like

Lego should have a collectible mini fig series based on Mortal Kombat.
It could be cool, they could have them come with their main accessories (Mileena with her sais, Kitana with her fan, Scorpion with his spear, Sub Zero with some sort of ice blast, ect.) and they can each have a piece based on their failatlies! like Mileena can come with a skull, Sub Zero can come with a spine, Kano can come with a heart, ect.

Get to it lego!

What do you mean you won’t make figures based on an M-Rated game?

1 Like

A MCU Minifigures Series featuring some versions of characters in Minifigure form before (Mark I Iron Man, War Machine Mark I, Midgard Thor, WWII Cap, etc.), and New Minifigures of characters the been Minifigure form before (Ego, Baron Zemo, The Main Villain in Doctor Strange, etc.)

2 Likes

It’d be pretty neat to get a minifig series based on mythology.

2 Likes

I’d of course love to see a Marvel Super Hero’s or Star Wars themed series… I don’t know how possible it is but it’s totally a dream of mine. There’s a lot of Clone Wars and Rebels character we never got that would work well, and heck even an Iron Man 3 Armour based minifigure series could work :stuck_out_tongue: that said I’d love to see a minifigure series honoring past themes. We currently get a lot of minifigures with callbacks to old stuff, like Alpha Team, and currently the Rocket Racer inspired figure to name a few. Be great to see a modern Rock Raider or Ice Planet Minifigure in a series honouring past themes

Star wars the clone wars would actually be amazing bcuz I don’t feel like we got enough mini figure variety from the clone wars sets

1 Like