What piece is this?

So I’m pretty sure there might be a topic for this sort of thing, but I can’t find it. I keep seeing this thing and it was in the canister for the Tahnok I bought today, but I have no idea what it is or what it’s for.

4 Likes

It’s to hold rubber bands if I remember correctly

6 Likes

Yeah; I remember getting one with my old X-Wing set way back when. Didn’t realize the Bohrok came with any; don’t remember getting one with any of the Bohrok I got. They do have rubber bands, though, so I’m probably just forgetting that they were there.

2 Likes

Does this piece have any kind of mocing potential?

2 Likes

I always assumed those holes were pin-sized; I could see it being used for some sort of club, or maybe armor.

2 Likes

I had at some point made a hammer type weapon out of then for a matoran.

4 Likes

Somebody used a bunch of them to make a seat a while back.

6 Likes

I gave a general of a Bohrok army them as shoulder pauldrons, but that was more of a joke.

1 Like

The Bohrok do have rubber bands IIRC, so it makes sense that they would. [quote=“ToaNoah_Wafflemeister, post:8, topic:49133”]
I gave a general of a Bohrok army them as shoulder pauldrons,
[/quote]

I kinda want to see this.

7 Likes

This isn’t going to be a very useful comment but I’ve always just known this as “that random Bohrok bit”

2 Likes

Not to be confused with that other random Bohrok bit

7 Likes

You could put flexible hose through the holes and make some sort of architecture[quote=“MaximusPrimal, post:4, topic:49133, full:true”]
Does this piece have any kind of mocing potential?
[/quote]

Every piece has MOCing potential. Limiting yourself to what you see in official builds will limit what you can do with each piece. I’m not condoning illegal builds, but if the only connection is by what’s included in the instructions, you won’t go far.

2 Likes

You could use it as a hammer head

1 Like

Random Bohrok bits #1 & #2 - name a more iconic duo

2 Likes

I used it as a hammer for matoran

3 Likes

Not unless you’re @Likus. That guy can use anything

3 Likes

You could use the texture on the bottom of the rubber band holder to represent shoe treads. Or teeth on a face.

4 Likes

There are two versions though

8 Likes

I integrated it into a torso once, and it actually looked really good.

1 Like