What Set Is This?

I have this piece and I remember it being from some giant canister with 400-500+ Bionicle pieces, mostly Rahkshi and Vahki Pieces.

4 Likes

I would think that, but I dont have any extra feet/weapons or anything else in there. I’m suspecting Lerahk. Note: I called the friend and he said he didn’t have that set.

3 Likes

To be honest, I know strange that is. I have an orange clone trooper helmet when the only Lego clone troopers I bought were normal white ones.

1 Like

A painted bomb squad one?

Fun fact: solid orange TCW-style trooper helmets exist and can be acquired through LEGO direct.

3 Likes

It’s from a Bionicle Watch.
Trust me…

5 Likes

THAT MUST BE IT! I remember having one now! Thank you so much!

9 Likes

No problem man…

I just watched Eljay’s Mutran and Vican review and only now did I realize that Vican’s limbs were not melded black n’ lime like I thought…so which set did this come from?!

I got it from a random parts pack in Value Village, so I doubt that it’s a prototype re-colour that someone would just throw away…

6 Likes

Well there’s no registered sets that contain that part, so my best guess would be some kind of knockoff. Very uncertain though.

1 Like

That would be quite a knockoff if wasn’t for the fact that on the underside it says “2007 LEGO Group 60896 5-02:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Well, it’s probably a misprint then. No knockoff has “Lego” on the pieces.

~W12~

6 Likes

Yey I haz rare piece :smile:

3 Likes

A very pretty rare piece. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Well, I did say I was very uncertain. :expressionless:

1 Like

Well that’s just great

broken sockets but tip top shape balljoints
for all the men who want to watch the world burn

2 Likes

That would look amazing on Gorast.

2 Likes

That would look awesome on Prototype Chiroopx.

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/2468/7549415e9f2bdea3.png

4 Likes

That doesn’t look remotely like Chirox…

3 Likes

that’s like

proto Gorast

or more likely

proto-Mutran or soemthing

2 Likes

That’s what I thought too, but the text says Chirox.

Plus, this was released with the Phantoka minigame.

And this is Prototype Gorast.

~W12~

4 Likes