What Shonen anime universe would you put your MOCs in?

I was just thinking about the influence Anime has had on my MOCs/characters and just thought about what Anime I’d put Bertram into. I’d consider One Piece even though I’m not super into the manga or anime, but Bertram is already a pirate with over the top powers. But then I think about My Hero Acedemia (which I love) which has such a colorful universe and pretty much any character concept and design can fit in. Hunter X Hunter is also very colorful.

What about you?

2 Likes

My self moc khaosia would probably be dragon ball due to being very powerful and having a beast form (three headed dragon.) as for my sub self moc kovlaw maybe my hero academia since his mecha theme would probably fit as a support class hero.

Personally, I’d throw my self-MOC character into YGO as it’s a franchise I enjoy and I think, and kinda just saying it because there have been crazier things in the series, the design could work as a character or card.

Might put Tarkur my self moc in Mobil suit Gundam I bet he make a great “mech”/“Battlesuit” in that universe or he’d be an stand alone character of sorts I don’t know how that would work but hey screw it. I can do whatever I want.

1 Like

I think a lot of Mocs could work as Yugioh monsters.

3 Likes

All of them except Dragon Ball cause fanart

What do you mean?

Fair point.

Come to think of it, FMA would be interesting to see Bionicle themed characters in.

1 Like

too much nsfw stuff

hmm some of these could be stands for jjba

1 Like