What Song Do You Currently Have Stuck in Your Head?

I have this currently stuck in my head.

1 Like

It just came up in my Spotify playlist on random! I haven’t heard it in months! And it’s been even longer since I actually saw the movie! But it still hurts just as much every time!

wince
I feel the hurt.

1 Like

So I had to get up at 5:00 AM to go to work today. Needles to say I’m feeling exhausted. And my half functioning brain is stuck on two songs that are completely opposite.

So while I have this beautiful sounding piece that’s all calm and relaxing

At the same time I have this playing on top of it, looping indefinitely.

1 Like

Lovely song.

Man this show has some amazing music.

The Maccabeats have a good sound, and a great sense of humor.

1 Like

This song haunted my head for the whole night when i was out for dinner. it wasn’t even the whole song it was the beat

1 Like

I know that. I’m one of those people that ALWAYS have music in my head, non stop, and it’s extremely annoying when I only have the beats.

1 Like

i can’t figure out the electronic one where it sounds like a bass rift
some people use it in their game videos
i tried looking up racing games but nothing has come up

I have no idea. I have a lot of pop songs I can remember like, 3 lines to, but I can never figure out the song.

And I don’t even LIKE pop music.

It’s a pain

The theme song of Tony’s death.

I’ve had this stuck in my head all this week and couldn’t remember which song it was.

Hey Jude by the Beatles.

1 Like

I’ve been listening to this band a lot the past two weeks to songs come and go

1 Like

Sometimes I feel really stressed out, anxious, or depressed, and I get this pit feeling in my chest and a sick feeling in my stomach. And whenever that happens I have a few songs that always help me decompress and put me in a good mood.

2 Likes