What was the worst fad?

We all know a fad we hate, so I’ll start with one: Minion memes. They plague the internet.

9 Likes

The Hipster looks,because that enraged The Hippies and The Gangsters very bad.

1 Like

Minions, period.
All they do is go “DOODABEPBOP.” They also look like yellow corndogs.

4 Likes
  • Saggy pants - you just look ridiculous if you don’t pull your trousers up
  • Bling/swag - covering yourself with flashy jewellery just makes you look silly
  • Piercings - more particularly face or body piercings. I’m not sure why anyone would ever want to look like this
  • Tattoos - so many people get these then realise that it was a mistake shortly after
  • Shaving one side of the head - why shave one side of the head and then have the hair folded over it, just baffling
  • Trailers having inception noise - what worked for one or two films might not work for every film
  • Duck face - has not looked good since the 1940’s
  • Yolo - this has never been used right, its supposed to be about cherishing life, not an excuse to do stupid stuff
  • Teen romance flicks - we get it, love triangle, conflict, character ends up using both. Its never been interesting no matter how many times you do it
  • Selfie - I suppose there are excuses to take a selfie, however 99.9% of the time it looks ridiculous
  • The Kardashians
  • Honey Boo Boo
  • Jersey Shore
  • Twerking
  • Woo Girls
37 Likes

I concur with everything Scar said.

4 Likes

Agreed.

2 Likes

also the fact that Swag means cheap free stuff

GG society

3 Likes

Disco was pretty bad.

2 Likes

I AM NOT CHEAP
/s

Reality TV shows in general are pretty bad, excluding the one that will take place when people go to Mars, though I doubt I’ll like that anyway.

2 Likes

The game that has destroyed people and the a little piece of the internet…

FLAPPY BIRD

1 Like

swag is the same as ‘slick’ or ‘cool’: Basically means you’re pretty popular and deserve stuff or something.

At least someone gets me.

/s

Solek memes.

3 Likes

This.

Also, another fad I hate is “deez nutz” and lots of other stupid memes people say to respond. Deez Nutz is literally the pinnacle of all stupidity. Once you say it as a response to a serious question of mine, I just will never take you seriously anymore.

9 Likes

These 7th graders in my school regularly walk into the library and yell deez nuts thinking they’re hilarious. HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHA-

4 Likes

Well they’re not. They only make themselves look dumb.

4 Likes

It’s with any vine that gets super popular, not just deez nuts.

3 Likes

[cough]21[cough]

2 Likes

Ahem WHAT ARE THOSE!!! Etc…

2 Likes

All vines.

3 Likes