What was the worst fad?

Even these delicious red vines?

4 Likes

Probably the shudders Vines. They are stupid, and rely on stupidity to be funny, and they somehow gain popularity.

For example, I wear normal shoes (sorta athletic sorta normal) and a Grade 6 idiot yelled, “WHAT ARE DOS?”
I put him in his place: “Better than your’s.”

I’ll just say this:
Jerks and jocks rule school, but nerds and geeks(?) rule the world.

2 Likes

insert political-content statement about how even that’s not the case here

3 Likes

Exactly, 'cause the Illumakuta rule everything :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I feel like vine in general should just stop

3 Likes

all people in my grade level in one sentince

Whoever started that Baby Protector Avatar Trend, that guy really sucks, that was a dumb fad.

2 Likes

Trends that really annoy me off the top of my head are Youtube Poops, Minions, people talking in English that verbally saying question mark after asking a question, using autism as an insult, and those poorly cg animated SFM/Gmod videos with things like the TF2 characters that were “LOL SO RANDOM” without trying to tell any actual jokes, and instead uses poorly animated mouth and body parts being stretched out. I honestly don’t know what they’re called so I had to describe it in detail. XD

1 Like

Breathing. I mean, back in my day, we didn’t breathe. We were supplied oxygen and nutrient’s from our mother’s womb. But as soon as these kids are “born” they all hop on the trend. It’s completely ridiculous I tell you.

12 Likes

Despicable.

Diabolical.

The worst thing about it is whenever someone tries to go against it, they die. Every way to protest against breathing is near guaranteed to be fatal. It’s like we’re all being forced to keep breathing…

5 Likes

Dabbing.

3 Likes

and Musicalel-something people that brag and think there the best at everything, meanwhile their videos are the embodiment of cringe.

6 Likes

cough cough Jacob somethin-or-other cough cough

1 Like

http://d5pa5brvrabv4.cloudfront.net/sites/default/■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■84

This.

8 Likes

Planking.

Zeks.

amiibo.

1 Like

Let’s Players.

Tumblr.

Man buns.

Hoverboards.

Pet rocks.

1 Like