What would Miserix do next?

Miserix view the Makuta as the most Improtant Species after Mata Nui.
He would never betray Mata Nui, but after Mata Nui go, what would happen?
Isnt it logical for him too considered himself the next higher authority in the universe and would try to claim the leadership? Im German so I hope the englsh is endurable.

1 Like

Ah, this answers my previous question, I have family in Germany. And what you said makes sense, I could see Miserix and Artahka clashing over leadership.

1 Like

Artakha wouldn’t want to lead, he’s simply a creator who wants to be one?

1 Like

He lead his island pretty well. I guess Helix would also want to lead.

Doesn’t mean he’d have any interest in leading.

I’m just saying Power corrupts, and he is one of the most powerful beings in the known universe.

Power corrupts humans, no doubt, but whether or not the saying applies to Artahka is up in the air. He remained benevolent for 100,000 years, despite having absolute authority over his Matoran, and never showed signs of wanting to expand his empire or attain more authority. I don’t think Artahka would want to lead. Miserix, yes, probably. Makuta are ambitious by nature, and Miserix is no exception. Helryx for sure would contend for the right to rule. Tren Krom (were he still alive)I’m not sure. He wanted to be free, but at the same time never harboured any ill-will against the Great Beings. He can see the bigger picture, and I’m not sure how much he craves power. The shadowed one is in the thick of things, as are the Barraki; both desire power and authority. There’d be many individuals who would want to lead, but Artahka would probably not be a contender.

1 Like