What would you do if a TTV cast member walked up to you?

Ask for a selfie

But if it wasn’t them I would feel embarrassed for the rest of the week

You made a stuffed zaktan?:confused:

Edited for Triple Post - Slime
Hello Kivax! Once again, I’d ask for you to read this topic on Double/Triple Posting :slight_smile:

Have a chat about life and of course bionicles.

1 Like

http://i.imgur.com/wlIeJWh.webm

1 Like

but does it still count as you have already met them or is this a if you saw them right now type of thing?

Hand in my resume and say “hope you like it” also keep Kahi away from the homeless people

Please don’t double post! Thank you! - Eljay

What if you meet Kahi, and you are a homeless people?

Can i ask what part of Canada?, so i can never go there?

[quote=“RedHuna101, post:77, topic:8647”]
So sorry if anyone thought I was just weird
[/quote] Not weird at all (backs away slowly)

I’d ask if we could start a cooking show with Takuma and Exx.

and while we wait for things to cook we talk about/look at birds

I’d shove a tan pin up Eljay’s… nose. If he has one… If not, then ear
Have a sing off with Ven.
And lastly…
1v1 Meso Club penguin.

Also welcome to New Zealand!
We have Pavlova. Assuming I did not travel to the US.

2 Likes

I seriously cant stop laughing… :laughing:

1 Like

@eljay and @Mesonak I would inform them on the star wars
@viper I would probably tell the story of my piraka tragedy

Eljay: Have a chat about bionicle lore, exchange witty banter and discuss sets and such
Meso: CHUCK A SEAGULL AT HIM
Prpl: HOLY CRAP YOUR ART IS SO GOOD LIKE WOW
Var: Apologize profusely for complimenting anyone else but him and praise his art… as well as discuss musical stuffs. Maybe play some guitar or something.
Viper: Get lessons on how to have a British accent.
Ven: Dude I have no idea. Probably have a friendly chat.
Takuma: H I D E
Kahi: Get him to be my lawyer for when I go to court for stealing the Free the Band Truck.
Exx: Speechless. His magnificence would overwhelm me, sending me spiraling into insanity.

5 Likes

Depends. If it were Eljay, Meso, Viper, Var, or Kahi I would probably just talk to them. If it were Prpl or Exxtrooper, I obviously wouldn’t recognize them.

I would hope that they have seen my work, and talk to them about how to work for them someday :grinning:

Is anyone else waiting for the day when they ask someone about bionicle and they say that they are one of the TTV? One of these days I want that to happen. Because so far, I mention “TTV” and no one knows what I am talking about.

“Hey… So, do you know what bionicle is?”
“Bruh, I am literally the embodiment of Duty. Destiny and Unity are chilling at the café right now.”

But all jokes aside, I just wish someone around here knew about bionicle. I’ll ask once in a while, but no one ever knows what the heck I’m talking about.

3 Likes

:smile:
In my case, people have heard about/are familiar with bionicle, but they don’t know the story. In my opinion, the story is one of the best, if not the best part of Bionicle.

If it was @Kahi , I would punch him and watch him crumple like a paper bag

1 Like

Ask them what they’re doing in my house.

3 Likes

I dont, know give them money? Autograph? Idk

1 Like

I don’t know what I would do, since I stay in my house almost all the time, with the exception of school. If I saw anyone in my house while I was alone, it’d be time to break out the shovel along with the baseball bat and ask questions later.

With the exception of Prpl; I seriously need to learn about her art techniques.

1 Like

I’d like to imaging I’d go up to them politely, say something along the lines of “hey I’m a fan, and I’d just like to let you guys know I really enjoy your work!” and then stem into a nice conversation.
HOWEVER,
…I suuuuckkkkk at starting conversations. I’d probably be too shy, or just awkward. I’d get better as the conversation goes on, but I cannot start conversations for the life of me. So, chances are I wouldn’t say anything.
Which sucks, 'cause they all seem like really cool people.

4 Likes

I would run away

4 Likes