What would you do with infinite money?

@D_S, my guess is that’s the point.

buy out apple and make it less hipster-ish
buy out capcom and force them to make mega man 11

1 Like

Donate 100 million to charity.
Buy all the lego bionicle sets.
Pay off every debt every one in my family owes.
Buy property.
Build a house for my bionicle colection.
Build a house to live in.
Buy the lego company.
Make everyone from the ttv podcast staff at lego.
Reboot bionicle.
Put ttv incharge of bionicle G3.
And then donate ttv so much money they have to do anything I say, and then they can start making t-shirts again because of how much money I gave them.
Then I take ttv out every day for a week to all there favorite restaurants.
Then I would probably get ice cream, ice cream is good. :mask:

1 Like

Let’s say you won a lottery game. You won the grand prize of 1 million dollars… But then you think… I don’t want to end up poorer then I was before… like this video says:

So, you decide that instead of ending up poorer then you were before, you want to invest this money, to end up richer then you were before!

If I won 1 million dollars, I will go to a LEGO store, and bought the most expensive and rare sets, (for example modulars) and then store them unopened in a wardrobe for like 5 years at least, and then sold them sealed on Ebay for 4x the original value (since it’s sealed). And this way, I will get more money then I originally had!

What about you? How would you invest 1 million dollars? (invest them in any way, it doesn’t have to be related to LEGO).

1 Like
  • buy a body guard :sunglasses: duh
  • all of gen 2 bionicle but use “part out” trick on bricklink
  • buy all the bionicle gen 1 (except the play sets) and use “part out” trick as well
  • a new container to store the lego
  • whale on summoners war for premium currency (except i only need 2 packs)
  • bank half for emergencies
3 Likes

Well, you could buy as many LEGO sets as you want, but you are also supposed to invest to money into haveing even more money then you originally had. Try opening a business or something :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Well, I might be able to get out of college debt-free with a million dollars…

1 Like

I’d probably pay for college tuition, then put half of what’s left in the bank for investment, and use the remainder for buying a car if I don’t have one, or maybe for gundams, transformers, and lego.

2 Likes

Exchange it for gold or something and then completely forget I have it.

1 Like

Buy toys, lots of toys And probably open a business

2 Likes

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: What would you do with infinite money?

I also though more and I decided I would open the largest private LEGO store in the world, where I buy sealed sets from Ebay and re-sale them in my sets for a even higher price.

Infinite? End world hunger, unemployment and poverty, fund missions trips, etc. Probably some political stuff too.
As for personal stuff, I’d build a large shed thing in the backyard to use as a studio for drums, butter cymbals for my current set, a full sized set. It’d be soundproof to everyone except the neighbors behind us cuz they’re loud jk I’m not that mean. I’d upgrade my PC to be usable, get a decent record player, a mic for my Xbox, drum lessons from some pros, perhaps an electric guitar of historical value and lessons for it, more drum stuff, education at a good college because even though I have infinity money I’m not going to be lazy with it, a professional trainer to get me ripped, and perhaps Russia.

EDIT I’d also make sure we have some good bread at my house at all times. The white bread we get sucks😂

I’d buy the rights to G1 Bionicle from LEGO and produce Hahli Mahri with lime green parts that won’t crack.

Invest a lot in genetic engineering.

1 Like