What Year did You Become a Fan?

I do believe that loyalty was also a common trait among fire people, not that this is a great place to go into detail on what traits went with which elements.

2 Likes

Maybe they just thought he was a bigger version of them, because of his colorscheme?

2 Likes

Last summer I think was when I truly became a part of the Bionicle community.

Well I played with the sets since I was a toddler (so basically in 08) but I actually got invested in the story in late 2016

1 Like

Toddler = 1-3 years old.

2008 = 9 years ago.

9 + 1-3 = 10-12.

This has been, random math with RaptorTalon.

Have a nice day everybody.

11 Likes

Hey, man, that’s rude of you to assume his age.

He’s actually 12 and 3/4. Practically an adult.

/s

7 Likes

2004 was probably when I got into it but I don’t remember because I was so young.

Definitely 2006 with Nuparu Inika, but I discovered the 2005- storyline in 2013.

1 Like

hey you guessed right

Back in '03 when my brother first showed it to a very small me, my first set was Pohatu Nuva and to this day Pohatu is my favorite character :smiley:

3 Likes

I became a fan in 2005 tho my first set was in 2007.

1 Like

Either 2001 or 2002. I was so young it’s hard to remember.

The Bara Magna years. I found the soft reboot quite helpful for getting into it.

2 Likes

Was the first Bonkle movie you watched TLR then?

First one was the Visorak one. I watched that before I fully got into Bionicle.

In my case, yes.

(Web of Shadows you skrub)

1 Like

Don’t you know? The new names for the movies are The Rahkshi one, The Dark Hunters one, The Visorak one, and The Skrall one respectively

/s

6 Likes

Oh sorry, my bad.

Darn Greg, canonizing everything behind my back!

4 Likes

2007, because of the McDonalds Mahri toys, though I didn’t get my first set till 2008, and knew about it as early as 2004/5. I had Kongu and a white one who I think was Pridak, and they had these wonky cardboard shooting thingys.

1 Like

Still works better than the squid launcher and the cordak blaster put together