What's going on in your life?

I just wanted to make this topic just so you could talk about the things that are going on in your life. Whether it’s problems you’re having, or maybe you’ve had some great stuff going on and you just want to share with the members of the message boards.

Like right now I started to workout again after two years. I mean did do somethings to keep myself in shape, but wasn’t really enough so I decided to go head strong. I got a membership at 24 hour fitness been sore the last couple of days, and today is leg day for me so RIP my legs. I feel like it’s a good choice on my part helps me take away the stress from work and cuts back my time I play video games.

15 Likes

I will mention just the nice stuff so I don’t get emotional hue.

Anyway so the past weeks I’ve been doing a TON of stuff for school. First I’ve been takin adimtion tests to get into one of the best engineering schools I know, and turns out I passed! Anyway I also traveled like to a national contest in Mexico (didn’t win a thing but it was awesome) then I’m also travelling to yet another contest in engineering and robotics next month. So yeah, neat stuff.

5 Likes

Congrats on passing that admition test, looks like you have one busy schedule, I’m pretty sure if I was still in school and in your shoes I would have just quit from all that stress that comes with that work.

1 Like

Only thing that keeps me going is my dream to become a lego designer haha. And yeah…the stress is there, but I think I can handle it…man highschool is hard, but then I remember adult life will be harder so I just try to do the best heh.

6 Likes

Right now my life is starting to pick up honestly. I rejoined the track team, and they took me back with open arms, so that was a lot of fun (and seriously motivating). My social life has been improving as well, thanks to a good buddy of mine. Saturday I’m going to Katuscon (IF ANY OF YOU ARE GOING LET ME KNOW, IT’D BE COOL TO MEET YOU NERDS I mean that in the nicest way possible) and Sunday I’m going with a few fellow recently single dudes to watch Deadpool and screw around afterwards.
It’s getting better, slowly but surely.

Funny how I thought Valentine’s weekend would send me spiraling deeper into depression, but if it goes the way I’m hoping it does, I may end up being the happiest I’ve ever been. Life is weird y’all.

I’m one of the idiots who run the 3200. Luckily, there’s almost no competition since it’s such a sucky race to run. 1600 is a lot of fun too, I’m creeping up closer on a sub 5:30 by the day

2 Likes

I’m going to watch deadpool with a few friends too! Yeah…I have friends haha.

3 Likes

@BlueCel it’s hard being an adult but it does get easier and you actually learn to enjoy it do to the perks it has.

@Mayple good to hear man hope it all goes good for you. I also ran track in high school Junior and Senior year I ran the 100’s and 200’s short distance was my thing.

2 Likes

Recently ditched my friend because he’s an absolute hypocritical extrovert who doesn’t know how to respect introverts and just people in general. I hang out with more smarter people now, thank god.

Everything else is great, I’m gonna try to get into Game Design (maybe go to USC) and my artistic skills have improved.

6 Likes

I died.

Seriously, though. When you’re ranked 23rd in a class of 300 students, you have a lot of stuff on your back. So much homework and SO MUCH school. So much stress. I can’t stand it at times. I go through school wanting to go back to bed. Thankfully I stay up most of the time.

10 Likes

Well right now I’m planning my college tour and application for MIT, and hopefully I can get into it. Other than that I just finished my winter track season and almost done with building a robot in my robotics club. Life’s going good right now :smile:

I feel you man.

3 Likes

I’m currently in Clown School and I’m workin’ on getting my Trapeze Degree.

Wish me Luck!

9 Likes

Don’t worry dude it gets better after you graduate granted you will have more responsibilities but it really does get better.

1 Like

…huh?
What thing?

/s

6 Likes

Nothing much…i’m just pose’n on a shelf surrounded by other losers

/s

I just recently got accepted to Studies in Communication, Culture, Information and Technology at the University of Toronto! Although the classes I took in first semester were rather easy (english, art, graphics, social studies) and my marks were in the high 80s and low 90s, so the pressure is on to keep that average consistent in my more harder courses this semester (core french, writing, capital markets) if I want to stay in. :grimacing:

Good luck @Plural

5 Likes

I’m on a message board about a podcast who loves a toy.

15 Likes

I laughed so hard at this.

7 Likes

You too. I was 33 in a class of 735. I’m glad to be done with high school. College is a lot of work, but it is mostly enjoyable work for me. I’m a software engineering major and programming is fun for me.

On another note. I’m at an Arizona Coyote hockey game.

4 Likes

I was ranked first in a class of 19.
Scrubs
/s

4 Likes