What's going on in your life?

I did nothing for Thanksgiving.

I read some comics. That’s about it.

I hid in my room for most of the day.

this would not have something to do with a man dessed up in a turkey costume would it?

if you guys don’t know what im talking about, im making a refrence to the “Christmas Can Wait” video from Markiplier.

1 Like

is thanksgiving only an american thing because to be honest i don’t think i’ve even ever met anyone who celebrates it

had a great thanksgiving, buncha friends came over, since all my family is on the mainland, it was still fun, we closed out the night with playing halo while the adults just talked next to us

1 Like

Well in America we pretty much meet up with family and have a bigger than usual meal. It’s not huge, per se, but it’s still big due to the fact that it kicks off the holiday season in the US.

2 Likes

Well, it celebrates something that happened in America…

5 Likes

Uh… Christmas celebrates something that happened in Palestine, and… :stuck_out_tongue:

but that’s different

2 Likes

Right, (Apologies for getting obviously religous) [Apology accepted! Please refrain from doing so again in the future, as it’s against our rules. :wink: - Slime]

Thanksgiving is just celebrating a group of dudes leaving England and heading to america, where they thew a big party with the locals and just chilled.

One is a worldwide event, while the other is only a excuse for Americans to eat more then we already do.

6 Likes

It was just meant to be a joke and shouldn’t be taken too seriously. Trust me, I know the differences between the two festivities.

1 Like

Thanksgiving is a celebration of the survival of our ancestors and being thankful for our freedom.

It’s also an excuse to eat pumpkin pie.

4 Likes

Hey man, if I can get an excuse to eat pumpkin pie…I will…

1 Like

Well life been going good for me, been able to go to the gym more often now. I at least go four times a week now so that’s been nice. My business has been going really good lately I’ve been busy with more work but can’t complain. More business means more money, and that I’m doing something right to keep people coming back again. Today’s been pretty busy as well so once I’m done with work and stuff. I’m going to finish off today with rewatching some Trigun and lucky star.

Speaking of pumpkin pie my grandpa has been getting a lot of it from neighbors due to my grandmother having cancer. They can’t always eat it by themselves so I’ve been gorging out on it myself.

I think I ate four slices today for lunch.

3 Likes

i don’t know if i should feel sorry for you or feel happy for you.

sad for your grandmother, happy for the pie.

5 Likes

you left out the part where half of them died during the first winter lol

currently i’m kinda sad because my mill has closed down for the season
no more talking to people about corn :cry:

5 Likes

Are you very well-versed in the logistics of Corn?

1 Like

I am, though I am nowhere near a complete expert yet. Our mill only grinds corn, so I’ve had to learn quite a bit about the agricultural properties of it in the past few months.

However, this is getting slightly off-topic, so I’ll shut up now.

3 Likes

Thanksgiving was really good. I feel dead the days after it though because I ate more than I thought. We spent most of the next day playing games and then watching all of the original Star Wars movies. We didn’t finish until late so I feel REALLY tired right now.

3 Likes