What's going on in your life?

Geography Exam… Life is hard.

1 Like

Well the training program that I in is not doing no more Tuesdays and Thursdays for the 2017 Winter part, that is a good thing because I was really bored with some of the classes.

A post was merged into an existing topic: The “Look What I Just Got!” Topic

I was playing game of war and this player keeps on kicking my ***

I’m over my existential depression! Whoo! Anyway, I’ve been listening to a lot of JT Machinima lately. Sadly, I can’t post most of their songs because a lot of them have swears. Not a lot, but any curses are bad here, so that kinda sucks.

In other news, I discovered this last night. In all seriousness, this is quite literally one of the funniest things I have ever seen in my life.

When you get on Discord, I just might scream at you /s

In all seriousness, I’m suffering from writers block, and have started an RP to help cure it!

1 Like

what about your old one

1 Like

It was bad and should feel bad

1 Like

My semester at my high school is ending and then I continue my courses at my community college.

Well you remind me of someone…

Planning for my girlfriend to come visit in March, been playing some games in attempts to get better at them. Tried streaming a few times, was alright.

Otherwise it’s working on my book, school applications (again, fourth University is the charm, right?) and putting together plans for BFVA.

January 31st officially marks 6 months of marriage to the love of my life. Approaching my 2nd year in a communications/marketing position that is alright. Considering getting into beekeeping.
And of course, taking lots of time for Lego-related activities.

5 Likes

Me and some people I have met decided to try our hand at podcasting. It was a disaster. Waj can testify.

4 Likes

Just bad life drama centered on my lack of social skills, you know the like. : P

1 Like

Welp I broke my foot on Wednesday. Aka time to lay down with my foot elevated and build with Lego

3 Likes

how exactly? did you break your ankle? did you break your foot in half?

my god that has to hurt a lot

2 Likes

What happened?

Happened to me too…

Ugh. I hate people like that. Trust me, you’re better off without them.

So this kid and his friends kept on being jerks to me because I liked Ninjago and TMNT and Bionicle and stuff, and today one of them said I had mental issues because I liked that stuff.

I knee’d him in the head and they instantly all ran. I later went over and yelled “DON’T BULLY ME!” like a 5 year old to them.

6 Likes

Violence isn’t always the answer…

Next time, try just to ignore them. They’ll stop nagging you eventually

2 Likes