What's going on in your life?

Eventually being the key word. Trust me, @thundermaster612, I’ve been exactly where you’ve been, well except for the kneeing the guy in the face, but that’s besides the point. Ignoring them is going to be difficult, and it’ll take a long time for them to leave you alone. Don’t get me wrong, its definitely the right thing to do, but just make sure its not the only thing you do.

They already did stop bothering me. Then I mocked them with the don’t bully me thing. I’m tired of this generic bully crap. Not saying I’m going to beat up everyone who acts like a jerk to me, but they went too far with the mental issues remark.

2 Likes

Have you told anybody besides us about it

LIES

VIOLENCE IS THE BEST ANSWER

8 Likes

I hope you guys know I’m 100% fine and not cynically depressed.

1 Like

My power was out all last night.

Hooray windstorms.

2 Likes

Just had to drive for almost 5 hours today with my dad so we can do a college visit tomorrow

2 Likes

I kinda wanna go knee someone in the head.

1 Like

Do it with good reason

Board.ttvchannel.com has just been blocked from my school laptop. This means that for the time being, I am completely restricted to using my phone. There really needs to be an app. Anyway, there’s a chance it will work at home, but I’ll just have to wait and see. This really really sucks.

1 Like

I don’t condone using the boards if you’re supposed to be paying attention in class or working on classwork, but assuming you’re browsing the boards in extra free time, you could try the alt-URL.

http://ttvpodcast.discoursehosting.net

7 Likes

Well I don’t.

Thanks man. I’ll try it when I can.

2 Likes

I had that happen to me. I just sent in a request to my school and they approved.

4 Likes

Most everything I do has a good reason.

Well I found out why. Turns out it was just me, and I’ll talk to the principle in about two weeks.

There is a Discorse app. Simply download that, plug in the url of our site, and it will act just like a mobile browser.

3 Likes

Did ya miss me?

So I no longer have access to the message boards where I primarily use it, (That being my school laptop) I have finally gotten around to login in on my home laptop that I share with my brother. That combined with the fact that I can only use it after school and that it shuts off after 10 PM on school nights, means that I will be VERRRY less active than I once was. But yeah, I’m back. Booyah.

1 Like

We just had a small whirlwind, and…

Green clouds! Not a good thing but I think it’s kinda neat lookin.

11 Likes

they will kill you in your sleep, but other than that, kinda neat ye

1 Like

I am going on a diet plan, so far, it’s gross, I just ate two sandwhiches with margine smeared on them for the extra caleries, :astonished:

1 Like