What's going on in your life?

Faceplanted off my Bike yesterday, I got multiple stitches in my chin, my brother told me that what I have to tell people is that it was in a fight with a mountain of a man, 6’10", 400 pounds of muscle, and his even bigger friend, while I was defending a chick

7 Likes

cough cough Lame cough cough

1 Like

How is that lame? I’d be practically bowing to my friends if any of them managed that and only got away with such minor damage

1 Like

Winter, people here don’t fight other people, it’s not very civilized.

1 Like

Would you really believe them tho?..

1 Like

i dunno if you should brag about something like that. Poor guy probably back issues being that tall…

Maybe, depends on the friend

I mean, I’ve been telling the bike story, sooo… I was just pointing out that my brother said I have to say it was in a fight

I’m just saying, it is something to consider…

Because it’s very generic and outrageous. Also I’ve seen waaaaay better stories. But I was mostly calling it lame because it’s a lie someone told you to say to make you cooler.

2 Likes

Alright. I’m really pissed about something and I’m going to vent about it.

There was this kid from middle school, named Tiernan, who I absolutely despised. I had to put up with him for three years, and I despised him with every fiber of my being. Then high school started, and I thought, “you know what, I’ll give him a second chance. New school, new start” and I tried. I really did try to at the very least tolerate him. I think the worst part of all this is just how close he came to that. I was just starting to think, “you know what, maybe he’s not that bad. Maybe he’s changed” I finally able to tolerate him, I was finally able to talk to him without every atom in my body burning with hate. Heck, I even started to trust the guy. But today he did something unforgivable. He crossed a line that he had never crossed before, and I’ll make sure he never does again. He got personal.

Remember the girlfriend I mentioned a few days ago? She’s my first ever. She is the first time in my entire life that I have ever been able to experience and feel real, honest to god, genuine, mutually shared, romantic love. And he tried to kill it. He tried to convince me that she was cheating on me, and on the day before prom no less, which is the entire reason that this relationship happened. And I swear, that he will pay. He will pay for what he has done. He will pay dearly.

1 Like

So…

because a guy tried to convince you that your girlfriend was cheating on you

At least according to you this guy sounds like an idiot, but why are you so invested in what he says? It doesn’t matter. Move on. You still have your girlfriend right? Are you really that insecure about your relationship? Personally, I wouldn’t want to date someone who was. But maybe that’s just me.

9 Likes

Well don’t do what I did back in 2011, with that one guy that I beat up very bad, it’s wasn’t my saving hour, but at least I did got HFTD BB Optimus after the time away from school.

1 Like

I honestly don’t know what the heck I’m doing. It’s just that I’m new to everything about this. I guess what really upsets me is that this guy who I already hate, tried to do what he did. Especially when he never went that far before. Of course I didn’t believe him when he said it. It’s just that he tried to ruin what I only just got. That is what he must pay for.

I didn’t follow any of that.

Take my advice: this never, EVER works out. You might lose your girlfriend, you will create a bad reputation, and overall you will regret it.

Ignore the boy. I know you have this urge for revenge, but do not fall for these feelings.

Or if you must do something, be kind to him. Be the better man.

12 Likes

Dude

That won’t work

You have to say “screw you skrub” but only in your head, then you can ignore him forever.

Unless he’s like an annoying little sister which in that case you’ll wanna walk up to him and say, “Hey man be nice. If you don’t wanna use that brain in your head das fine but you cant be stupid or else everyone will hate you.”

Cause if you do that, then you’ll come off as the better guy in the situation and it’ll be like some 80s romance film.

Trust me, I know from experience in a similar situation.

Multiple situations

3 Likes

I’m about to graduate from high school so that’s pretty cool

and I got a girlfriend as of 2 weeks ago, so yeah

7 Likes

Just finished my last full week of high school as the next three weeks until I graduate are only going to be 4, 4, and 3 days respectively

1 Like

I finally got my classic space stuff up

13 Likes

Your collection is pure greatness, I love it!

1 Like

So here’s what you do bud, you tell him that what he tried, is actually pretty pathetic, and by trying to do it, he is by association, pretty pathetic. If he’s got a problem with you, he can say so to you, to your face, and if he’s unwilling to show you some very basic levels of respect, then he doesn’t deserve any in return

1 Like