What's going on in your life?

Thank you so much for the advice. It’s people like you that keep the world spinning.

Also, OWW! Dental work always is super uncomfortable, and can hurt so much. And chewing with just my front teeth? Build-ups do that. I hated having build-ups put in for my braces. I hope you get better soon!

2 Likes

So, basically I’m doing little to nothing on a daily basis, despite a lot of things I probably should be doing (Practicing for marching band season, working on writing and art projects). I should honestly get around to those things but I just never find myself motivated enough to anything except except play games with my friends (which isn’t a bad thing, except that it’s keeping me from being a little more productive. It also doesn’t help a dear friend of mine who I had kept contacts with for two years after they moved finally decided it was time to move on with their life. They left without so much as a goodbye and blocked almost everyone. I’ve mostly gotten over it now, but it is still kind of sore. Besides that, my life is pretty mundane.

I’m in the middle of a family trip to Peru, waiting on the plane now.

1 Like

I’ll give you this; you shouldn’t always act based on your feelings.

Say, just a common example, is that someone wants to see a movie, but their parents won’t let them. If they believe they should obey their parents, they will act based on that principle, instead of their want to see said movie.

So if you feel a want to date a guy, but your principles say otherwise, I wouldn’t do it, if I were you.

3 Likes

Do what you think will make you happy in the long run. Your parents will forgive you in time if they really love you.

Is it his principles though, or is it societal pressure?

1 Like

It’s social pressure, mostly. And I know my parents will forgive me after a while. My principal is that I want to be happy. Thanks again guys.

And @Cocoa, I’ll definitely keep that in mind.

3 Likes

I know I’m treading on some mighty thin ice here, but I don’t beleive there to be anything particularly wrong with his desire. That’s a bit of a different situation from simply disobeying his parents. Regardless of how I feel about young people in relationships I know it happens so might as well make the best of it. In the end if he’s going to be in a relationship he should do what’s for the best in the long term. If he took a liking to someone else it’s probably best to discuss things.

So to give a bit of an update: I broke up with the girl, and my boyfriend and I are more than happy to be an official couple. The girl took it very well, an we’re still good friends. Nobody knows about the boyfriend however, so…

I have a secret on my hands. Hopefully it won’t be forever, but it’s gotta stay hidden for now.

8 Likes

My life is meh rigth now it’s not bad but could be better thou this school year i made two new friends and they are awesome we have also joined a local gaming club so for me things have been great. This first year of Technics school has been a mixed ride but have been quite a relif from the prior eight years of my life thou.

Maybe i will meet you one day. I’am hoping to become a lego designer as well.

I quit school, yay I guess

1 Like

I’m going to a wedding soon, like three weeksish?

3 Likes

I will be in Mississippi for 4 days, and no I not visiting @Mesonak.

5 Likes

Ah I see, well I do hope we make it there, good luck!

1 Like

So I’m in the middle of an existential crisis. It’s been pretty rough.

That’s what’s going on.

Absolutely nothing.

6 Likes

Going to Ohio

2 Likes

ey so i was on a trip at seaside heights for the last few days, hence why i wasn’t active

twas nice

2 Likes

So I’ve been working on an essay about Bionicle’s marketing, in order to earn a Transformers toy. I’ve gotten all the resaerch done, now all that’s left is to review the material. AKA, I get to spend the afternoon binge watching old toy commercials.

Might I ask which one?

1 Like

Titans Return Trigger Happy. He’ll be my fourth TR deluxe.