What's going on in your life?

Proud of you @anon61184867. :grin:

Anyways I have just been doing my normal activities. Playing Mario Kart Wii and the piano. Just figured out how to play Funky’s Fugue from Donkey Kong Country.

Bodacious

1 Like

Dating.

2 Likes

Been cracking open some cold ones with the boys

2 Likes

So my dad bought me a 1961 or 2 Corvair. I’ll give pictures when I actually get it Saturday. This will be my first car in a few years.

2 Likes

Your dad bought you a corvette. Wow, you are lucky

Oh, still a cool car though

1 Like

I got all of my friends ripped away from me by my guardians. Life is terrible and I hate everything. To put it loosely.

2 Likes

Oh my god. Can I do anything?

1 Like

Did you move away? I mean. It hurts to move from your childhood home and just loose your friends.

It may mean a little bit less, but I had to rip myself away from my internet friends. It’s important to me, because they were more my friends than anyone else within a 10 mile radius. Sadly, there’s nothing you can do.

1 Like

Nah. It means just as much. Maybe you can get new friends to help ease the pain?

1 Like

What about us? I mean, we may not mean as much, but aren’t we your friends?

1 Like

My wife took my kids and went to Mexico. Along with my tree and my Fis… er, robot, that does stuff… that I totally didn’t get from freeside. I also spilled hot oil on my face and hands. Frying chicken was such a great job choice.

4 Likes

Uhh currently on summer break and ordering things off the internet!

Been dealing with depression, parental issues, and college is coming in a month or so. I’m far too stressed for all of this stuff.

As a coping method, I’ve started drawing more comics and stuff.

6 Likes

looking for a job, which is something impossible to find in Spain

1 Like

have had a perpetual cough ans slightly low temp for the past week or so. i think i might be sick.

2 Likes

I am slowly being drawn into the Touhou fandom. I may never be the same again.

tHiS

2 Likes

My girlfriend stole my car, my job, my house, my keys, my dog, and my left pinky somehow.

I’m now living in a cardboard box.

8 Likes

Seriously…

Hope not.