What's going on in your life?

Just got back from a one night camping trip to help prepare for camping during the eclipse

I also visited my college and signed up for classes a week or two ago.Thwn, on the way back we had a lot of “suicidal” butterflies hit our car as we were coming down from higher elevation

2 Likes

90% of my RPs are dead. Like my friends.
######/s?

1 Like

all my friends are bread

Join howling dark

3 Likes

I don’t know enough about Halo to be good enough
:cry:

Any ways for me to brush up on my Halo knowledge?

2 Likes

Watch the campaign stuff and maybe watch the anime Halo Legends on youtube. Stay away from halo 5 tho. That’s good for gameplay but the story is not good

1 Like

I’m back with one more Mixel MOC after what seemed like a thousand years! New MOC topic coming soon-ish…

Witch creature have I made this time? :wink:

######(also, stand not included)

3 Likes

sweet a flying hat

2 Likes

Yeah, best MOC ever! :stuck_out_tongue:
That piece isn’t even part of the MOC actually, it’s more of a gadget that anything.

BTW, why do you keep changing name and profile picture? It took me a bit to realize who you are…

I moved to Barcelona last week. It’s hot outside and I can’t speak Spanish.

3 Likes

yooo Im there right now, tho I’ll be leaving tomorrow

-Did your cap fall into the water?-

I keep my hat on my head, thank you very much.

it’s just that yestarday I was in the beach and someone’s cap fell on the water, I grabbed it and brought it back to him, he spoke english and it seemed like they had just arrived so… it could have been you, tho it seems like it wasnt

I haven’t even been to the beach yet. I’ve roamed around the town and visited lovely offices.

what, seriously? that’s not a massive heat wave, it’s just… really hot, not a big deal

2 Likes

so uhm, now Im on a roadtrip of 12 hours to my home sweet home, I usually get quite bored in Barcelona, but this year I met a girl, troubling cuz I wont see her again until next year, oh well

2 Likes

Im finally back from scout camp.

2 Likes

So school starts in a little less than two weeks, and this year I have to do online. I’ve heard there are advantages to it, so I hope I’ll see those when the time comes. At least it’s accredited, so there’s no real risk there.

1 Like

When I joined the boards, I told myself not to post anything too personal, but this time I am so stressed that I have to write it down somewhere.

I’m tired of my parents fighting every day they spend together, and it’s getting mentally torturing for me.
Today I did a very stupid but relevant thing that would have never happened if I wasn’t so angry and stressed about the situation, and I fear that this whole situation is going to impact the way I live these days until my dad gets back to work and isn’t present at home for all day.

What should I do? It’s pretty much impossible to talk with them about it, and most IRL people I know are so superficial that I don’t even care about their opinion.

6 Likes

Yesterday I came from a 10 day long beach trip, and tomorrow I will go on another one to my cousins and my grandma.
@Altair: Just, find a good moment, and tell them everything. Your parents love you, and if you let them know how stressed you are, they will try to fix the situation.

3 Likes

I feel you…

Let’s hope it doesn’t go violent like mine…

2 Likes