What's going on in your life?

So I just found out that I have to test for Math soon…:astonished:

Thanks! I’m sure it will never get violent, they’re both intelligent people.

2 Likes

meh, happens to me all day, my mom wont stop complaining about how much my father works, and how boring he is

You have my condolences.

2 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

so uh…

March; I go to london with my friends, a couple of days after I leave there is a terrorist attack right where I walked
August; I go to Barcelona with my family, a couple of days after I leave there is a terrorist attack right where I walked

bro I better not walk out my house

2 Likes

I have a friend who I sometimes hang out with. But whenever I wanna hang out with him he brings all his friends and all they talk about is mine craft and other things that I have no interest in and whenever I talk there is this awkward silence as if they have no interest on what I have to say. Then when I hang out with hat friend alone there is his awkward silence

I learned how much I really hate myself.

i started school

yay

i have spanish 5 honors

not yay

5 Likes

Wait, there’s a Spanish 5?

Yup, I never took it tho

I’m getting a new roof for my house.

1 Like

yes and it sucks

it’s exclusively in spanish. i can’t follow that garbage

1 Like

slow down a minute, what?

2 Likes

i mean i haven’t practiced my spanish in almost 3 months and i’m being thrown into a situation where i have to understand everything, and quickly

i didn’t mean the language was bad

1 Like

oh… aight

but it is

Why is that?

Since I dropped out of college, I got a full time job at a local Barnes and Noble doing maintenance.
Pay is decent.

Oh and I failed my first road test because I wasn’t exaggerating turning to look behind me.
Just looking isnt good enough
I gotta break my spine doing a full 180 degree turn to do it correct apparently.

5 Likes

It’s times like this that I realize I’m probably one of the youngest people on the boards.

It’s a long story.

1 Like