What's going on in your life?

florida is usa tho
officially, anyway

1 Like

All of my books, that’s a lot of weight to carry if you don’t need the books that you have. Also, most classes don’t like you taking most of your stuff in to class, like backpacks and coats. because it clutters the room, and if there’s a fire or something you could trip over it.

I always carry around my 10+ kilos backpack full of books and notebooks on, you know, my back

my school has lockers but i don’t use em

unless they’re for a certain class.

Well, the eclipse happened a few days ago. Got some neat photos. (At the cost of resolution. Dang digital zoom scrub)

Only went to 75% here but I still found it quite interesting. Actually had to skip a few classes to see it, totally worth it imo. In person you could see a few dark spots on the sun (sun spots), unless my eyes were playing tricks on me… It got kinda dark outside, things had an oddly blue hue and of course… the shadows were pretty neat as well.

5 Likes

most old schools have lockers, and more recent schools no longer use lockers (due to people stashing drugs)

My boyfriend’s town is going to get majorly hit by hurricane Harvey. I’m really worried and it’s stressing me out. I almost cried when I got an email during work about the hurricane.

In other news, I got a full-time job and I’m making 1.5 times what I got payed at my last job.

I switched it up this time by throwing in some good news.

1 Like

Haha same! By the way, I’ve never seen lockers in a school either.

######(also, again, why do you change your name every week? It’s difficult to keep up with)

1 Like

just look at my picture, this is my nordic name, Jökull, it means “Glacier”

School started yesterday for me and on these two days I have made a box some other artsy stuff, math about forces and stuff you know Newton’s. Anyways to the actually great stuff so i’am for once feeling as i’m a part of the people that i’m studying with + it has been great to meet my friends from last year on a daily basis again.

I still have 2 weeks of vacation!

You are so lucky!

2 Likes

I was just saying that it may be difficult for people to recognize you if you keep changing profile pic or name.

1 Like

well I just dont know what name to keep, I should go back to Asriel, everyone knew me back then thanks to my photoshop skills

3 Likes

I even forgot every name you have from Asriel. You was Star Lord, right?

Star-Lord, Fidda, Jokull… hmm I think that’s it

2 Likes

Fidda? I don’t remember this name. Whatever, when I made the first paint with Warter I knew you as Asriel. When I made the second with Vladin, you was Star-Lord. I was suuuuuuper puzzled because I couldn’t @ you! I would say to keep Asriel, Asriel.

1 Like

I say let him do whatever he wants to do.

2 Likes

Im now on a meme drawing mood
When the training day went just right.

7 Likes

While you guys are all talking about schools not having pockets my school just got some new lockers and for some strange reason they thought it would be a good idea to put them outside

1 Like