What's going on in your life?

Are they just out in the open or are they covered by a roof or something

Well I want to start some archery lessons. I don’t say I will be the biggest archer ever, but think about it: how many movie characters are archers? Hawkeye, Green Arrow, Katniss from Hunger Games, that elf from Hobbit, that girl from Avatar…

Zoe Saldana?

1 Like

Cool! There’s a girl in my class that does it, and she always says that patience and focus are the key to be a good archer. It’s a lot more of a mind sport than a physical one.
Good luck! Hope you do well.

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

I got my braces removed ! ! !
i just ate gummy bears for the first time in over 3 years and it felt like heaven

10 Likes

19 days since I stared directly at the solar eclipse, and still no change in vision.

:sunglasses:

5 Likes

only ascended meme bois can look at the eclipse without imploding
are u an ascended meme boi?

5 Likes

Yesterday I was with my dad at Decathlon to buy some things. There ,I saw it. A beautiful wooden bow. It was 2 time bigger than my arm, but I knew I want one like it.

I’ve been self induced into the RWBY fandom. It’s only been 4 days and I’ve already caught up with the whole thing.

I got a job as a MIG/TIG welder and am using this to try to get the new UCS Millennium Falcon.

5 Likes

Start small, you’ll tear your arm up unless you build the needed muscle.

3 Likes

I think is evident that when I will make my first lesson I will start to make exercices.

Everything for me is really… bad right now. Speaking generally, my country is screwed. Part of Texas is under water, the east coast is about to be hit by the most powerful hurricane in recorded human history, we’re on the brink of war, and there’s raging fires running a good chunk of the West coast. It just so happens that I live in Vancouver Washington. While I probably won’t need to evacuate, my area is still being effected pretty hard. The temperature is way higher than it should be, there’s ash everywhere, and there’s so much thick smoke in the sky that sometimes the sun looks like a big stop light in the sky.

7 Likes

DON’T GIVE UP! I’ve been/am where you are at. Look for the positives, do stuff with friends, and find something that makes you feel purpose. Generally speaking, the planet is screwed and not because of natural disasters. Don’t focus on negatives but rather find ways you can personally make positives for other people. It can be as simple as giving a smile to a compliment or even beyond. It’s your life, one’s biggest obstacle is usually oneself.

Hope this helps.

4 Likes

Thanks. It does help.

3 Likes

Sorry to tell you but the only ones to blame are yourselves.

1 Like

But the hurricanes wasn’t entirely our fau-

Dang it, Global warming…

5 Likes

As a whole, you could say we have to blame ourselves for the political environment we have created but no one is responsible for the wildfires and hurricane.

Hurricanes happen regardless of the planet’s overall climate so no, it is not our faults.

3 Likes

eat poo poo i watched the entirety of s1-s3 in a day
as if i should be proud

in other news hurricane irma and tropical storm jose is closing in on neo-cuba florida
gas prices are already soaring and traffic is abysmal

2 Likes