What's going on in your life?

razor blades are dangerous

and painful,

3 Likes

I could imagine, it’s why I don’t shave with a normal razor.

I wasnt shaving I was cutting a piece

I believe Tenebrae has as well

2 Likes

It’s my one year anaversery! I have officially been on the TTV Message Boards for one whole year! 365 days ago I was just a little double posting scrub, and look where I am now! A well known member and ex master. I have had an amazing year getting to know you all, and I look forward to the next years to come.

4 Likes

Nice! Congrats man :wink:

1 Like

Thanks.

:notes::tada::tada: wohoo!

If there’s something I’m “proud” of, it’s that I’ve never double posted a single time.

3 Likes

Hey look, some random guy on the internet is going to my home country for two years. Good luck!

1 Like

So I’m constantly going to my mailbox trying to see if that package I ordered arrive. Not much else is happening.
Except for that “Jilly Bean” person going around claim a kid named “Justin Marshall” is my son, even though she’s not my lover.

1 Like

I brought handcuffs to school.

They got taken away.

I waited after school.

The guy was busy.

I had to walk to pick up some peeps.

#rip handcuffs

5 Likes

why would you take handcuffs to school tho? did you have to do a roleplay? I used to do one in english each 3 weeks

3 Likes

I felt like it. I dunno why. I let my friend borrow it though so…

So many jokes were made about this :wink:

3 Likes

I have an art assignment so I decided to draw a giant air Jordan symbol

1 Like

Ok, so with exactly 1 day, BUT ONE DAY, before the first day of school, I broke my arm and killed my elbow and tomorrow I will go for a surgery and I am sooooo scared, and then I won’t be able to use my arm for some days, and then I will go to school, and I won’t know anything, and I will fail every test, and I will fail the 8th grade, and I won’t go to hight school, and I will be A STUPID HOBO WAITING TO BE KILLED BY A TRUCK AND I CAN’T EVEN PRESS THE ■■■■■ BUTTON IN THE SAME TIME WITH 1 TO USE THE EXCLAMATION MARK SO I WILL USE THE POINT…

https://www.google.ro/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwju4M7nxaTWAhVDD5oKHcjTAOYQ3ywIJjAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DqhbliUq0_r4&usg=AFQjCNHAO1wu-4mGhtu2_oIDDtc_uAMmzw

Or maybe I am wrong…

1 Like

Will my dad is getting surgery to removed a hernia for his stomach.

thanks to irma i had 8 consecutive days of no school
not including the free monday i had last week
life is good

2 Likes

Hope he does well

2 Likes

Doesn’t that mean you’ll get out later, though?

hopefully not soon
the school is taking an awful long time to get set up again
it either must’ve been hit really hard by irma or there are other complications

3 Likes