What's going on in your life?

I recently lost most of my will to do, well, anything productive.

Fortunately since them I’ve been trying to psych myself up, re-evaluate the reasons why I do things, etc.

I’ve also started doing church gigs with a few friends of mine that I get paid for under the table, which is nice.

4 Likes

Good news: my arm is fine. I will be out from hospital this Monday.
Bad news: I can’t go to school.

1 Like

Well, I just passed my permit test.

5 Likes

I ate one of those massive turkey legs they have at fairs. I also found out they also had Gyros, and I got I upset I didn’t get one of those.

2 Likes

Good News: My dad don’t need surgery on his stomach.

8 Likes

I am trying to figure out how to turn one screen with 4 buttons on it, into a functional game, with options.

3 Likes

Still trimming a 3D printed nerf compatible flashlight holder. The file I used used way too much structural plastic.

1 Like

I’m staying up too late and I’m getting too tired in my classes. I really need to stop this habit.

5 Likes

I quit school in June, which I already said, now Im getting an english advanced degree, yes, the guy who is always asking “is that how you say that in english”

1 Like

Moved into my college dorm yesterday. Already realised that I forgot to bring some things (flash drive, dividers for my binder). Also, the large middle blind in the room is broken. To end things on a happy note though, a person I knew from middle school is attending the same college, so at least I know somebody else here

3 Likes

Did you know them high school too?

No, they went to a rival high school

welp I found out my 30% Barnes and Noble employee discount works on Lego products
Rip my wallet even more

9 Likes

Man, I really don’t know how to put this. Hope it’s good enough.

After something like a year and a half, I think I’m going to leave the boards, since I no longer really enjoy writing things down here, and I think, in case you happened to read some of my posts, that I’ve definitely lost a large portion of my original excitement. I’ve been pondering about doing it for quite a long time (almost seven months), and I’ve come to the conclusion that it’s better if I do it sooner than later. Other than deciding it’s time to move on, I also found that my enjoyment for Lego, and especially Bionicle, is quite different from the norm, and a gaping difference in mindset that I have compared to many people here meant that I often found myself uneasy discussing things. However I did find many great people that I’ll remember, so I’d like to say goodbye to them one by one (although some of them aren’t on the boards anymore I think):

@BBC1Wholock1
@Rockho
@Folk
@Jayfa
@TeslaEffect
@Mayple
@Omega_Tahu
@MaxinePrimal
@Eljay
@DarkHenrik
@Shadower
@Zero
@Stoax
So thank you for being great people!

Ave atque Vale, and never stop imagining and being creative.

-a rather stoic and reflective lover of Nature.

21 Likes

I’m sorry to see you go, but I respect your choice. I know I’ll definitely miss you. So long.

4 Likes

I envy you.

7 Likes

Im gonna miss having you around man, you’ve done great things for this community

5 Likes

Goodbye Altair. I wish you a wonderful time in what your going to do in the future.

4 Likes

bye <post must be 5 characters ahh>

3 Likes

I am sorry to see you go, I was learning a lot through our conversations.
I wish you well sir.

4 Likes