What's Your Job?

Job? Pizza person. Making dough, building the pizza, cooking, expo, cash, dishes. I do it all.
Occupation? College Student. Double major in history and economics. Learning a lot, such as the trade deficit is actually a good thing, just politicians ignore the capital account.

Hobbies? Jack of all Trades. I play cello, draw, write, sing, dance, game, paint masks, build mocs, learning to program Python for a bionicle side project.

1 Like

Wow I never really responded to my own topic.

Ive left the carpets for about half a year now. I work as a lifeguard slash swim instructor.

I teach kids how to not drown

5 Likes

Oh how the mighty have fallen

I am now a lowly Walmart employee

6 Likes

Physicist in training.

1 Like

I got my A+ Certification so now I fix computers for people in my area. Currently the website is a WIP.Under the Radar of the IRS

3 Likes

I used to work retail, that was no fun and the pay was terrible. I’m a night ■■■■■ janitor now and it’s still hard work but the pay is better. I make almost $12/hr now compared to $8/hr before. My dream job is to become a freelance lego certified professional or set designer. People on here probably think I’m some kind of super successful person who makes these amazing mocs but irl I’m just some poor guy that owns way too much secondhand lego.

4 Likes

I got a summer job this year, so I’ll make the big buck soon! I can then buy Bonkels, Magic cards, Switch games and a phone

I earn about 80 SEK/per hour Approx 9 USD/per hour

I’m gonna work as a carpenter at a local furniture factory for 22 days.

I’ll make a grand total of around 1584 USD or 14080 SEK

Hopefully I’ll be getting a job at the local food lion soon.

As of now I’m mowing lawns and selling stuff to get by.

1 Like

Top 10 Moments of Foreshadow In Anime

i sure like top 10s

I work for my dad sometimes whenever I need to shed my morality when I’m at my most broke.

I’m the main operating system for the Jupiter spacecraft. Accompanying me are astronauts Dave Bowman and Frank Poole. Jk I’m a custodian.

1 Like

My lawn mowing client is moving away. I am falling on hard times.

I’m currently 1/3 of my way through an apprenticeship at one of the largest kidney dialysis companies in the U.S.

1 Like

I now work for a professor at my university doing research with dust acoustic waves in a dusty plasma. Been doing that job for about two years now.

2 Likes

so this one active again, eh?

Currently I work at an after-school program for kids with autism. Right now partly online, but I sometimes work in person.

3 Likes

I work at Little Caesar’s

2 Likes

Have an interview with Wendy’s tomorrow

3 Likes

I changed jobs so now I’ve gone from dialysis to web-conferencing and I’m working full time. It’s been interesting since my manager just quit and now it’s just me on tier 2 support

I just started training for my new job this week. I’m going to work in a commercial cheese plant.

Hopefully it pays a gouda amount

Maybe the work will be a brie-ze

Sorry, that was cheesy, I’m gonna throw this post down the cheddar

Ok, I’m done. My sincere apologies, I don’t have any friends, I’m all provolone.

7 Likes

Get out of here. You muenster.

3 Likes