Where do you buy your LEGO?

Target. So yeah. That’s pretty much it.
(unless somewhere else gets bonkles first I’m staying that way too)

Online because I feel nervous being a 15 year old walking into the toy’s section of most stores :frowning:

2 Likes

Dude, I’m 21. Don’t even.
hashtag #BONKLES4EVER

8 Likes

Target, TRU, the Lego Store, Fry’s.

Either Walmart or the Lego store. (there’s a smallish one 15 min from me and a larger one like 45 min from me)
Walmart because it’s like right next to my house.

Tesco

Toys “R” Us.
As much as I hate the bumped-up prices, they acquire the sets first and have a much wider selection than my local Wal-Mart, which always seems to short-change itself in the toy department.

1 Like

I always buy them on amazon if they’re new, Ebay if they’re old and sometimes i’ll find a set i’ve missed in an Entertainer or an independent toy shop.

Actually, before that I used to buy all my Bionicles at woolworths! rip in business woolworths

This topic made me realize that I have not bought a lego set since 2012.

Now I’m sad.

1 Like

I didn’t bought since 2011… But now I decided to get Evo XL
I looked kinda’ strange in Tesco, buying an HF set xD

1 Like

Which is why i’m stuck with a slow target.

2 Likes

A good place to find old Legos is yardsales. That is how I got my 2001-2003 pieces. :smiley:

2 Likes

Target and Toys R Us are the best places for LEGO.

Well, if you have enough money for speedy shipping, Online is the best.

2 Likes

It’s been a while since I’ve walked into a toy store, but it won’t matter to me when BIONICLE is finally out. Sure, it may seem strange, but I’m not missing out on BIONICLE. Besides, I have an older brother who’s in his 20’s and he still likes it.

4 Likes

My family has amazon prime. Free two day shipping is awesome.

Minifigs/parts/other not so expensive stuff from Bricklink. For larger sets in which I need a trustworthy shop, I usually check every shop in town/online, just to make sure I’m getting the best deal.

I get mine at anyone of the two lego stores in my state, target, toys r us, and garage sales

I usually just walk to my local Target since it takes only 5 minutes to get there on foot. If I really want a set that’s not in stock I’ll drive up to this huge mall where the lego store is, but I usually just wait until there back in stock at Target. Plus, like to get an ICEE and a pretzel while I’m at Target anyways. :smile: My favorite color is red, so I guess that attracts me to go there as well!

2 Likes

Some random guy wearing a trenchcoat in a dark alley in the dark parts of the city.

5 Likes

Ok, everybody uses just Ebay or Bricklink (or Amazon, even though is not as popular for LEGO as the other two) But are there other trustable websites you buy from?
Im am curious to see where else can you buy on the 2nd market…
So, any other websites?