Where Have You Found Old BIONICLE Sets?

Uhhhhmmm what?

Any who I found some canister and matoran sets from 01 to 04 and then the rahaga. In total it was about 50 sets in mint condition, in two different boxes for $100 USD

1 Like

I can’t tell if Mist is serious or not, but if he is, then just WOW.

I mean, if I see a piece I need at a friend’s house (such as Pohatu Phantoka’s mask) then I usually ask; more often than not, they don’t really care too much about Bonkle and are happy to let me have it.

Huh; that’s where I got Millennium Slizer back in 2000!

3 Likes

There is this one store I go to that had hundreds of Glatorian sets in stock. Unfortunately they’ve cleared them all out to make way for the new sets :frowning:

4 Likes

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Dang… where did they put them all?

6 Likes

On the shelves :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Wowjustwow

3 Likes

So THAT’S what @Mesonak constantly says on the podcast! Up until now I always thought he was saying “wowest wow” since he always said that very fast. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

someone stole my moral compass so i’ve been having to use a gps

it has that siri voice thing and she constantly mispronounces things

3 Likes

There was a booth at comic con which had a huge bin of sets for sale. 2001-2007. I asked the guy about it, and he said there were about 50 sets, and he was selling them all for $150.

I nearly cried because I had brought 200 bucks, but I had already bought a bunch of stuff from other vendors, and I had just seen this guy.

;-;

13 Likes

What kind of booth at comic con just sells Bonkle sets?

He was selling action figures, and the bin was off to the side.

2 Likes

I liked this post because i cri ery tim

Seriously, this is the saddest thing ever!

2 Likes

ouch, that sucks

1 Like

I bought one of my friends whole BIONICLE collection last year, it filled a whole school bag, he said 5KG and it only cost me $20 AU…

3 Likes

I sold my friend, who is on this forum (Atomik), a nocturn that was missing only a single piece for $20. It was all split up and buried under literally thousands (not even an exaggeration I have thousands of individual lego pieces) of lego blocks. It took me 3 days to sift through it all to find the 20-40 specific pieces.

3 Likes

I found Metru Onewa, Vahki, Bohrok and 2015 sets in my local store. Mostly cheaper despite the age.

3 Likes

I got all six Barakki, Dekar, Defliak, Morak, Antroz, Pohatu Phantoka, Turahk and some random bits from the Barakki Deepsea Patrol set all for $20 at a garage sale in 2009. Then there was another time when I found all six Tohunga without disks at a garage sale for $10.

3 Likes

I found some Bionicle sets at the Sydney Brickshow.
Only one of the merchants had any Bionicle stuff.
I bought some, but that Takanuva.
It haunts my dreams…

Let’s see-I get them from a very specific website: Ebay.

Although I have found Bionicle sets at consignments and fleamarkets.

1 Like

explain pls

I want my dreams to be haunted too

1 Like