Which Sets Have You Rebuilt?

Which sets are you rebuilding? There could be any reason, you dropped it, you were a kid at some point (I know what you did), you broke it then broke down in tears, your sister stepped on your Jabba’s Palace (I’m not projecting at all :wink:) or just a nostalgia trip.

1 Like

I have remade my Nuvohk in full black, and then adjusted it to look radioactive.

1 Like

I rebuilt the Viking ship I have 'cause it’s cool. I plan on rebuilding the MX-81 Hypersonic Operations Spacecraft because I found the wing piece I had lost so many years ago.

2 Likes

I tried building Tahu Mata, but I don’t have the majority of the parts.

2 Likes

Fero & Skirminax, Gresh, skrall, core hunter, breakout rocka, some of my partly-destroyed helm’s deep, Raw Jaw, and my partially-destroyed eradicator mech. That’s all I can remember.

Let’s see-

All of my Power miners sets (stone crusher, Mine Mech, Claw digger, thunder driller, and that one with the rakshi blade who’s name I cannot remember)

My Lego agents sets (Sawfist’s vehicle, Chase’s speed boat and breakjaw’s light tower, the entire swamp raid, the lava base)

The trash compactor from Toy Story

A Lego city car

A small Lego ninjago set

the Ramses Pyramid set

And I would rebuild my older Bionicle sets, but Tahu mistika and Vastus’ broken joints tell me otherwise.

Me and a couple of friends found a mangled 2007 Batcave set in my school’s storage room so we’re rebuilding it to its former glory

In my own collection, I have rebuilt (but with some parts missing) Kopaka Mata, Lehvak, Onua Nuva, Ehrye, Nuju Metru, a Kikanalo, Hordika Onewa, Hahli Inika, Matoro Inika, Pridak, Pohatu Phantoka, Ehlek, Malum, Stronius, Ben 10 Humungousaur, and used whatever else left I could salvage to rebuild the combo/alternate models

1 Like

A few days ago I tried to rebuild Onua Mistika and Mantax, but a lot of pieces were either missing or broken.

3 Likes

I’ve been rebuilding most of my collection as best as I can.

1 Like

Lots of starfighters.

I don’t rebuild shstem sets unless I really liked them, but I did start rebuilding all My Bionicle sets I could. So far I have a few hordika built up, Brutaka, some Inika, some phantoka, the Glatorian, and a few Metru.

2 Likes

I have rebuilt most of my sets in order to seal them away.

As of recent, I’ve rebuilt Zesk, Tarduk and Legends Mata Nui

3 Likes

Tahu 2015, for no reason other than to compare with 2016 Tahu.

I then destroyed him to form Quake beast.

5 Likes

Rebuilt all my old bonkles

Before 2015, I rebuilt all of my old bionicles in mass.

My current project is rebuilding this

2 Likes

I don’t take apart sets that often, and if I do, they’re back together within a few days. One day many years ago, however, several of my shelves collapsed, and I had to rebuild many Star Wars and Mars Mission sets. Thankfully, my UCS AT-ST was spared from the disaster.

1 Like

I have 4 of my G1 Bionicle sets rebuilt at the moment: Kurahk, Pridak, Vakama Metru, and Vamprah (in that order).

In fact, I rebuilt Vamprah the day of me typing this. Finally decided to rebuild him after 8 years of having him in peices. I wanted to rebuild him because A) I have all the parts and B) Vamprah has always been my favorite Makuta. I really like his overall design.

Chirox: Him over there? That’s not a makuta, that’s an actual bat we decided to recruit…

Vamprah: (hisses and flies off)

2 Likes

I’m considering rebuilding Matau Metru.
Should I?

1 Like

Krika. Many times. Along with pretty much every other Bionicle set I own, though the Glatorian are a particular favorite; I still have the original canisters and/or boxes most of the sets came in, and store them accordingly. The system sets, on the other hand… well, let’s just say I haven’t attempted to sort out that mess in over five years.

2 Likes