Who is the least heroic Toa?

What is the least likable Toa in your Opinion?
(Evil Toa like Nidhiki arent includet)
A Toa whit big Charakterflaws like Pride, the unability too work in a Team, ore Wrath.

1 Like

shortened title - FixedPins

Iā€™m trying to decipher what you just said, and I think I figured it out for the most part.

I would say Onewa is the biggest [expletive] in the primary three Toa teams, though he is definitely still heroic, and goes out of his way to save his teammates and others in general. He is extremely antagonistic and negative though, and is usually found in the middle of any argument that may be occurring amongst the Toa Metru.

2 Likes

I understood 5% of what you said

3 Likes

Comeone my english couldnt be soooooo bad.
The Question is very simple. What is the less likable Toa from all good Toa?
A Toa whit big Charakterflaws like Pride, the unability too work in a Team, ore Wrath.
Tahu and nearly all Toa Nuva are very bad Teamplayers. This is because they are more Natural Forces, Demigods what stand in Rivality too another, but they still not the most likable Charakters.

1 Like

I am going to say something that not a ton of people will agree with, but Iā€™m fine with that.
Whewā€¦ok, here goesā€¦
Helryx.

Ok, ok, she may be the leader of the Order of Mata Nui, but think about it. She gave up the idea of a Toa team, and created an organization in secret, and actually went so far as to bar entry to other Toa. She has no opposition to killing her enemies, and even if she doesnā€™t do it herself, her underlings are more than happy to oblige. She also knew about the betrayal of the Makuta, and failed to take more desperate measures to prevent the fall of the Great Spirit. She is also known as a secretive person, and keeps secrets from her closest allies.

Soā€¦yeah, she wasnā€™t a great Toa, maybe if she wasnā€™t a Toa it would be fine, but as a Toa, her behavior is largely frowned upon.

4 Likes

Just curiosity and not meant to be offensive, what country are you from?

1 Like

I think this would be a better way to say that:
Who is the least likable Toa in your opinion? (Evil Toa such as Nidhiki arenā€™t included) A Toa with big character flaws like pride, the inability too work in a Team, or wrath.
I know itā€™s not perfect, but it sounds a lot better than what you said.

2 Likes

Maybe in that way? (as Iā€™d ask, for Iā€™m not a native English-speaker)

Who is the Toa, you like the least? (Not to ā€˜write aboutā€™, I know it would be all the Tree/Chutespeak users :smiley: )

Not counting the rogue Toa, such as Nidhiki or Tuyet, but the ones with characters flaws like pride, (but according to Hakann thatā€™s a basic Toa-thing) wrath or inablility to work with others. (I donā€™t think the ā€œteamā€ is necessary, we know Toa who never worked in teams)

@Styrofoam Iā€™d also say Onewa, heā€™s stubborn, negative and argumentativeā€¦ But we have to count him as a Po-Metruan (as he said: ā€œPo-Matoran carvers donā€™t belive in anything what they cannot see, touch, and hit with a hammer.ā€) So his attitude toward anything might come from the Po-Matoran carversā€™ nonsense.

1 Like

Iā€™d nominate Chiaraā€¦

2 Likes

I think sheā€™s just the most eccentric female Toa weā€™ve ever seen, surpassing even Helyrx. She defeated at least 50 Visorak on her own on a quite unique way, so sheā€™s just nutz. :smile:

1 Like