Why did you join the boards?

Weekly Giveaways.

Because why not?

1 Like

'twas a long-ago age, a time of youthliness and whatnot. I looked at the boards, and was bored (No pun intended.).
I had gone on the boards many a time before, and blamed my inability to get online to my computer, whereas the issue lay in the fact that the boards went offline upon whence I entered the url.
After attempting to make an account, only to have it go haywire (not the correct e-mail adress.), I made a dupe account (being this), and haved stayed a member to this day.

1 Like

Wait, what account would that be?

@Tahu1

1 Like

Because I could.

3 Likes

because ayylmao

I joined the boards in hopes of Ven seeing like the only Moc I have consistently worked on for that past year and a half or so (and also maybe finding a new place to interact in the lego community) but now I’m utterly lost.

1 Like

i came for the memes

/s

I joined so that I could talk with other TTV fans. :smile:

3 Likes

I came because I wanted to.

I came because of Ebay Today.
Rip motivations

4 Likes

I joined because I’d been watching the podcast for about a year, and I’d been lurking around the boards far about a month before I’d actually made an account…

1 Like

I wanted to become more than just some guy watched them on YouTube and vessel also @prpldragon was another big reason I joined

3 Likes

I joined because of a giveaway I can’t really remember (during the bio2015 hype).

I stayed cuz this isn’t anything like the LMBs.

4 Likes

Because all the cool kids were doing it so peer pressure.

Naw jk but really just seemed like a pretty cool place to be and I was right it is, but seriously the cool kids were doing it.:grinning:

2 Likes

3 Likes

I was bored, the teachers were on strike, and I had too much time on my hands.

And also cause I like TTV

3 Likes

Well, I first found out about THETHREEVIRTUES back during the early rumors of Bionicle’s return in late 2014. I watched On Ebay Today and the Recap Reviews. When the Boards came out I started watching. Me and my friends made a Self MOC team and planned up a story to share with the Boards. Then I moved away from my only friends that liked Bionicle (still in touch) and got fed up with not being able to join discussions, so I made my glorious entry in August 2015

1 Like

To stop stalking and start talking :smile:

5 Likes

I really enjoyed watching TTV and I wanted to get more involved in the community and the TTV podcast. It’s also a great place full of great people. :slight_smile:

3 Likes