Why Do YOU Hate Jar Jar Binks?

So was Matoro. And look what happened.

1 Like

He never went anywhere though, while Matoro became legendary to everyone

4 Likes

But if Lucas hadn’t chickened out, Jar Jar would have become something legendary. :wink:

But apparently theories are illegal or something now, so take that how you will

4 Likes

Lucas attempted to take him somewhere in Episode II, and NOBODY CARED!

In regards to that theory, I HEAVILY doubt that Jar Jar was meant to be a villain.
(for one; Seriously?Hand motions? Like this guy? )

However some portions of the theory may have been on to something, if you take the Clone Wars into account.

1 Like

ok I’ll admit in clone wars he was competent and just barely bareable.

They also nearly explained Jar Jar’s mentality.

1 Like

ok this picture is the embodiment of why I hate jar jar

2 Likes

Meesa have twinkly teeth!

1 Like

I hate Jar Jar even more, because people actually believe the Darth Jar Jar Theory is actually a viable thing. Disassemble yourself.

2 Likes

You disassemble yourself.

1 Like

We don’t talk about disassembly in the house of G*nk.

It’s like you gave bunny ears to a horse with frog skin, then tried to rip out his eyes.

2 Likes

Such a lame comeback. Deconstruct yourself after disassembly.
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-qG-2-Wqi6pY/UmAi-EYofoI/AAAAAAAAFgQ/p3oF1L9PzWo/w506-h750/Yoda%2BDancing.gif

Also Darth Jar Jar was Lucases idea, if it ever was, this is Disney we are talking about. They delibrately refused to take Lucases script ideas into consideration, so any Jar Jar plots are debunked.

4 Likes

This is what I’ve been trying to tell people. After Jar Jar Binks almost ruined the prequel trilogy, I don’t think Disney would even consider taking that risk, especially with Supreme Leader Snoke.

5 Likes

I don’t. He’s the ultimate weapon

hate? how can anyone hate this guy?