Wip of some flying dude UPDATEDx2 electric boogaloo

I’d like some tips on this. It feels like something is missing but i don’t know what, except arms and legs and stuff like that.

Edited for Double Post from your friendly neighborhood Spiderus Prime

36 Likes

It’s a common bug on the boards - I’ve heard that editing the post and slightly adjusting the length/width of the pictures fixes is.

As for the WIP itself, I like what you have, for the most part. It feels like you’ve placed the actual shoulder joint a bit too low, which can make some posing awkward, and the armor piece in front of the neck also looks like would limit mobility.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s a problem.

I would say flip the Inika armor at the bottom.

2 Likes

HE’S MISSING A GIANT ANIME SWORD

3 Likes

I am actually planning on giving him/her one

@Dr.Doctor ok i’ll try that

Editing for Double Post- Spiderus Prime

chest plating might be a bit to small. other than that, this is highly detailed (which looks great)

can’t wait till its done bro!

2 Likes

@yolo360nosescope thanks man. I’ll see what i can replace it with.

hmm, I don’t know.

maybe some system pieces, or some dark metru blue pieces.

1 Like

That’s a great idea. I’ll do that and post the results

1 Like

Sweet!

1 Like

Good.

1 Like

Is a chain sword mounted on her arm good enough?

PACIFIC RIM STYLE HECK YEAH

1 Like

@Xorizeghian was thinking more of 40k but pacific rim works even better.

Yay!!!

1 Like

The Sai-pommeled swords are a little strange, a little too high up if they’re weapons. Also, it’s torso is a bit thin. One last thing, you might want to find something other than ol’ Waffle-eye for the helmet/mask, as with your current build it slightly limits mobility.

In all honesty, I think it looks great. The machine parts are fantastic, as are the hints of yellow. Looking forward to it’s completion.

1 Like

Thanks. I’ll see what i can do. And the swords are mostly carried over from my first idea for this which was a knife throwing dude.

@jayzor17 @yolo360nosescope @Xorizeghian @superOHYA

Here’s the updates i’ve done thus far.

pretendtheblurisonpurpose

6 Likes

Pretty good.

1 Like