“Face it, your doomed!” Said Roadkill
“Is this another of your famous unfinished literature topics?” Asked Hatchback
“Nah, it’s just dawned on me I’ll never be in any RP ever” Aridocara sighed
“We can always wait for the next RP!” Whiplash smiled
“60 years stranded in the Sahara!” Aridocara sighed
“You can be in the next RP!” Smiled Hatchback
“When’s that?” Asked Aridocara
“LETS INVADE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!” Hatchback smiled
“You my friend, are a genius!” Aridocara smiled, he transformed into his Dune Buggy mode and crashed through
“WHATTUP SUCKERS!?” Aridocara yelled “I’M BACK BABY! WOOHOO!” He got out his double blasters
“YAHOO!” Roadkill smiled
“WAIT NO!” Jake cried

A giant foot slammed against the ground in front of the Jakes. It was the great spirit robot. It reached down towards The Mask of Vithinite Power.

Aridocara gasped, suddenly the robots eyes turned red, MAKUTA!! Then Spidergreg rebuilt with rage
“NOOOOO!” He yelled “I didn’t make it that size!”
“I did!” Smiled Fabre
“Then you shall die!” Greg yelled, suddenly duel of the fates started playing
We interupt this to bring you, The Dr Phil show
“So you say your neighbor wears a mask and burns, chainsaws and crushes toys?”

“Yes, and I have footage to prove it.” A woman said to Dr. Phil. A video was displayed to the audience:

Somewhere, Obi-Wan Kenobi suddenly jolted up in his bed. “I feel a great disturbance in the force…” he muttered.

Good Guy ran over to Solek’s shredded remains. “No!” He wailed to the heavens. “I will avenge your death, oh great teacher!”

Meanwhile, bratax charged towards the Great spirit robot. “THE MASK IS MINE!” He boomed.

The three Jakes sat up, groaning in pain.

The Great Spirit Robot flicked Bratax away with one of his fingers. Bratax was flung far off into the sky.

Furno’s dad fiercely fought Barren Blade, meanwhile.

Furno’s dad was having issues fighting though. His mind was on other matters. You see, two days ago Furno’s mom asked for a divorce. This gave Barren Blade an edge in battle.

“I won’t let this topic die before it ends!” Jake growled
“SON!” Johnathan called
“D-d-d-dad?” Jake asked “Didn’t you like DIE!”
“I’m a clone created by an alien leader, racecar driver, ally to the transformers and gundam builder, I know lots!” John smirked “Plus I had a child with my own assasin!”

While the massive war was going on, no one noticed a man wearing a gold mask and eating a mangosteen appear. He walked over to The Mask of Vithinite Power, picked it up, and put it on.

“ELJAY!” Gasped a man
“FREEZE!” Ordered some policeman “You’re going to jail!”
“Why?” Eljay asked “I’m innocent!”
“Tell that to the burned bionicle!” The cop said

“Wait wait!” Eljay exclaimed. “I burned Good Guy so it’s justifiable!”

"Sorry, but we have to send you to the Pit. You also cut Solek with a chainsaw! That’s pure evil! " The cop put handcuffs on his arms

“And also you crushed the Boxor with your motocycle!” Said another cop.
So Eljay was sent to the Pit where he was mutated into Good Guy.

In the pit, Eljay met Thulox
“Hi” Eljay said
“You cut my best friend!” He cried “We were besties, we planned a wedding!”
“I’m sorry!” Eljay cried
“FOR MORAK!” Thulox yelled
“Stop!” Perditus said “I was put in the pit by Tahu Stars and Onua, you murdered me Eljay!”
“NO NO NO!” Eljay cried, it was like his worst nightmare, he looked down and realised something, the floor was Blue pins, Yellow pegs and Red axles!

It was his worst nightmare

And then he stepped on all the blue pins and red axles and hurt his leg badly, and realised in terror that it wasn’t a dream.

Eljay cried in pain. He ran around screaming. Thulox began to chase him with his zamor launcher, shooting after him. He suddenly saw Solek. "YOU CUT ME INTO BITS!!! he growled “NOW I’ll CUT YOU INTO BITS!!!” Solek got out a chainsaw, and ran after him

Suddenly a huge motorbike drove out of the sky
“Are you here to rescue me?” Eljay asked, he realised that the figure (mctoran nuparu) Was riding dream big! Suddenly Mesonak’s skull floated in, followed by other skulls
“Eljay, I’m going to play MNOG wrong!” Mesonak smiled
“NO NO NOOOOOOOOOO!” Eljay screamed, was it worth living anymore?
@Eljay
@Mctoran

1 Like

Solek and the other Bionicle sets bullied by Eljay triumphed that day, and they lived happily ever after through the three Virtues:
Unity,
Call of duty
and
Destiny 2

#THE END

1 Like