You have a time machine. What do you do?

Man, I wish I thought of that first… :confused:

/s

3 Likes

I would go a decade into the future, find all World Series, NBA finals, and Super Bowl winners, go back to the present, bet on the winning teams, and win ALL DAH MONEYS!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

3 Likes

destroy it because i can’t be trusted with it, frankly

ideally i’d save my grandfathers from cancer and prevent my dad from losing half his hearing and so on

but i think i’d really just end up using it selfishly and maybe killing people before they could grow up to be a pain in the arse

8 Likes

Photobomb every major historical photo. Becoming James B. Pirk would be great, too.

5 Likes

Destroy it if I can. Time flow should not be disturbed. What happened happened. DEAL WITH IT. Even if it’s hard, we must move forward. In time we grow stronger because such are the laws of nature.
#YOLO 2K15

-Leonardo da Vinci (because everything that’s on internet is true, also I don’t know how to quote… halp pls)

6 Likes

I would want to meet Ole Kirk Christensen. Cause we wouldn’t be on this board otherwise

4 Likes

nothing
honestly

If I did use it I would mess it up.

YES!!

Go back thirty years and put all my money into Apple stock

1 Like

Taking some cues from what Bio said he would do, but without changing major historical events. cough

First step, acquire a taser, a flamethrower, and a sword that can conduct the elements of both, and maybe some sci-fi looking armor.

Then I’d go through history and turn myself into an urban legend/minor god in several different cultures.

Become a pop culture icon by fighting in the Roman Coliseum. Have all the ladies swoon over me and buy my sweat in bottles because that is a fact of Roman life.

Do the same thing in Medieval Europe, but as a knight. Adopt a coat of arms that uses leetspeak and MLG phrases, and graffiti it into several medieval buildings.

Chill out with John the Baptist and Jesus and his disciples. I especially want to see what went down with Jesus in the temple.

Go find Leonardo Da Vinci and co-develop a clockwork bulletproof mecha, then use it to storm a castle.

Learn legit marital arts and bushido in feudal/Sengoku Japan. Get some Samurai’s autographs for my bud @Maethorneth.

Get assistance from an ancient swordsmith to redesign my taser/flamethrower blade.

1v1 King Arthur, Richard the Lionheart, Spartacus, Julius Caesar, Alexander the Great, George Washington, Napoleon, Attila the Hun, Saladin, Theodore Roosevelt, and @Ekorak.

Kill Hitler exactly five minutes before he shoots himself.

Create a lion-tiger-panther-dinosaur-whaleshark-spider hybrid and ride it.

write my coat of arms, and “ngram”, on the backsides of Mona Lisa, Starry Night, Venus de Milo, the Thinker, etc.

Lastly, have BIONICLE be released in the 1970s so that no one can complain about it.

TBC

9 Likes

Step by step guide to what i would do with a time machine.

1. Find out how it works using x-rays.
  2. Duplicate and package the parts.
  3. ???
  4. Travel to the past and buy 1000 shares of my company under a different name.
  5. Travel back to the present.
  6. Profit
    :wink:
2 Likes

Of course you would have to use old money, from before the 90’s otherwise they’d think it’s counterfeit money, and arrest you, then you’re stuck in 1985 :confused:

But that’s the year Doc Brown invented time travel. There’s still hope!

3 Likes
  1. Bring a console game with me.
  2. Travel to 1988.
    3.present to atari.
  3. Stop them from making the E.T. Game that put them out of business.
  4. Show them Call of Duty, Gears of War, Halo, etc…
  5. Make all the moneyz.
  6. Profit
2 Likes

I would tell Ubisoft to not screw up Watch_Dogs.

And tell Bungie to stop after Reach.

1 Like

I finally know what to do with my time machine
Go back in time when shaymin attempts to do this
and kill him 100 times over

5 Likes

I would go back once to every year after 2010 and tell Bungie to never trust Activision. And hopefully save/fix Destiny in the process.

4 Likes

You know, if you tried to change the past, you would just transport yourself to an alternate dimension where the thing you changed happened the way you changed it. You can’t affect the present/future in our dimension.

4 Likes

I need to rid the world of all scum like you.

<3

2 Likes

I feel so loved. :unamused:

3 Likes